8

Sleven’s P.O.V.

When  my brother was done laughing at  me he  said "  she beat you up. Nice.”

 Just as I was about to  say something

Kiroo  punched him and said “ You know  I can give you a black eye too.”

He raised his hands  surrendering and said “ Let me see if the doctor can  let you -  the  creaked opened.  

  Love moves in mysterious ways. It comes at the time u don’t want it to arrive n goes without even a warning. Old story  : Did you know the true meaning of 12 days of Xmas

 The partridge in a pear tree was Jesus Christ.

2 turtle doves  is the old and new testaments

3 french hens is faith hope n love

4 calling birds is the 4 gospels of Matthew, Mark luke and John.

5 golden rings is the Torah or law, the first 5 books of the old testaments.

6 geese  stood for the six days of creations

7 swans  represented the sevenfold gifts Prophesy, Sevring, tteaching, Exhortation, Contribution, leadership, and Mercey.

8 maids were the 8 beatitudes

9 ladies dancing are the nine fruits of the Holy spirt: Love, Joy, peace, patiencekindnessss , goodness faithfulness gentleness and self control.

10 lords a leaping is the 10 commandments.

11 pipers piping is for the 11 faithful disciples.

12 drummers drumming is for 12 points of teh belief in the Apostle's creed

 Ch 2

Ake’s P.O.V.

I gave her a smirk and said “ do you want me to have sex with you.”  While   making her back up to the wall.  She  pushed me away and said “  you think I’m a slut.” While she crossed her arms over her chest.

“ you’re the one who asked.”

Blaze’s P.O.V.

 When I let her use the bathroom, I sent a text to the guys if they bet the usual bet. They all text me back saying yeah. Just when I was about to put my phone  on vibrate, I got a text from Fo saying show up before midnight so that he  doesn’t lose  four hundred dollars.  After I text him okay.   I was just about switch it to vibrate,   I got  a text from Ake saying  that she is Sev’s ( Sleven’s)  bet.

 Zelda’s P.O.V.

 When I was in the bathroom, I called Nina. When  I got her voice  mail, I left a message and hung up. Just I was about to put  my phone on  vibrate , I got a text from Jake saying that there’s a fight.

3 P.O.V. 

When Zel sat down on the couch next to him, She was about to apologized but he  apologized first. She was about to say that it was her  fault, but her phone rang.

After  The nurse left the room, Lexi said “ I’m sorry. I just don’t trust anyone. I’m sorry JB.” Jay was about to say something when her  phone rang.  She said “ I’ll be right back.”

 Blaze  ignored  the call and said “  I’m sorry I didn’t mean to  take it far. It’s just –

Live while we young – 1D

Zelda took her  phone  and answer it.

Ake’s P.O.V.

When I was out of the hospital, I went to the parking lot. As I got in my car,