𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾|𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖾

Start from the beginning

As the brunette was quickly stomping through the forest, rage, sadness, and guilt surging through her veins. As she was moving, she hadn't been paying attention to her senses, not noticing that Alex was following her. Which, is why, the brunette was caught off guard when someone grabbed her hand and spun her around.

"Will you stop walking for a second."

"Why don't you hate me? I killed your friend. A member of your pack."

"Our pack." Alex sternly spoke, causing Veronica's eyebrows to furrow. "You're apart of the pack. So, it's you're pack too. And it was not your fault. You didn't know that would happen. And neither did she. Stop blaming yourself."

The brunette slightly nodded, taking in a deep breath. The male banshee raised his right hand, cupping the woman's cheek, instantly calming her down.

"Channel your anger into something else." Alex said, making Veronica smirk after a few seconds.

"I have the perfect distraction."

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

Veronica and Alex entered Marcel's loft, a plan solidified in their minds.

"My two favorite banshees." Marcel smiled, looking between the two. "You two dating yet?"

"Shut up." Veronica quickly spoke, "I just wanted to inform you that we're planning on taking down Finn Mikaelson today, and considering how he treated your vampires, I assumed that you would want in on the bloodbath."

"I'm listening."

"Well, it's not gonna be easy. He's surrounded by a pack of juiced-up wolves. He doesn't have a weakness."

"He does, actually!" Marcel smiled, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "And, I have her on speed dial! He's got a thing for Cami."

"We are not involving Cami!"

"Do you wanna take down Finn or not! And Cami? Well, she's got this thing about people telling her what she can and can't do! I trust you, of all people, understand." Marcel announced, dialing the humans phone number.

After a quick conversation, the three- joined by Josh, we're sitting around the coffee table while Alex spread out a map.

"Cami said Vincent wants to meet at Preservation Hall. But, he won't be unprotected." The male banshee announced, pointing on the map. "There will be wolves positioned here and here."

"Alright, I'll wait there and rip Vincent's head off." Veronica spoke bitterly.

"Nah, he'll body-jump."

The brunette rolled her eyes, but was stopped before she could respond.

"Vincent's head stays on. He'll have a hard time answering questions without it." Cami instructed, walking in with a box.

"Sweet, it's a big box of dusty old junk. We're saved!" Josh sighed.

"They're dark objects my uncle left for me. I've been cataloging them according to Kieran's notes. As far as I can tell, these can be used against witches specifically."