A team

I skipped the some of the movie like seeing Vince and other stuff cause I didn't think it fit well. Sorry.

I never thought I would be back to Rio. I am a feared and respected racer here. They called me Scar. The name stuck but I hadn't told anyone about it.  I hope Dom doesn't think of me differently when he finds out. Or when I tell him why I left.

Dom describes the types of people we need for the job (same as the movie) and we all know people that fit perfectly. Being back with Dom has made me have feelings for him again.  When I left I thought my feelings for him would leave too. I was wrong.

We had rooms in the back of the garage but we needed to share.

"I think Brian and I should share a room since I am carrying his child"

I glared at her.

"So I am have to room with Dom"

I whispered that so only Mia could hear. She giggled. She can be really evil when she tries.

I looked at Dom and he knew what Mia did but he wanted it to happen so their was no use fighting 3 people about where I sleep. We called up the people we needed and I got a call.

"Hey Eric. What's up?"

"Hey Scar. I heard you were in Rio. Do you mind coming to the club and singing a bit?"

"I am with my family so maybe."

"I can get them vip seats and free drinks"

"I'll be there at 10:00"

I hung up and turned to Dom and Brian.  I told them I had to go and of course they questioned me.  I had told them I was going to sing at a bar and they could come. Of course they did.

Scars playlist.
(I do not own these whatsoever)
Consequences by Camila Cabello
Real Friends by Camila Cabello
I like it by Cardi B
Super bass by Nikki Minaj
Queen of mean by Sarah Jeffery

We got back to the garage and Dom had to ask questions.

"Why did they call you Scar?"

"Because that is my stage and race name"

"What was with your music. It was mostly about depression and fighting for you life"

I look at him and he takes the hint.

" I am sorry I didn't know"

"A lot happened when I left. I am NOT going to speak about it. Not now not ever."

Mia looks at me and hugged me. Unlike her brother she didn't say anything she just hugged me.  I was touched that Dom cared but I didn't want to tell him to much.  I really was worried about sharing a room with him since I still liked him. And when I was away I had some unpleasant encounters with many people. Including the man we were stealing from.

If Dom saw my back he would see thick and think pink and red scars covering almost every inch from my lower back to my shoulders.  If he knew many people put those there we would go insane and that's the last thing we need. So once more I have to suck up my feeling and forget my needs for others. GOD I HATE LIFE.

Author note

I want to say thanks to Neverlandsshadow and Mertail04 for inspiringly to write a story.

If you have suggestions for where this should go leave a comment. Should I make it Faith and Dom or someone else for her?