mistake/Peter Pan

Start from the beginning

I begged but I knew it couldn't be once he spoke

P-What do you mean she's not here???

I heard Pan whisper loudly. I bite my tongue and squirm backwards trying to close the already closed gapped between the wall and I.

P-This was the last house she could possibly be, where else would she be?

P-what do you mean you don't know? Look I don't think you understood how much I need to find her.

A moment of silence

P-Why do I think she ran away? I don't know but nobody leaves neverland without permission from me

I saw the shadow fly out of the window as I heard Pan sigh and rest his shoulders, his eyes shut as he sits down on my cold wood floor. Knees up, not all the way to his chest but in a triangle formation except missing its base. His head resting on his hands as I heard a couple sniffles and sobs.

Am i...making the one and only Peter Pan cry? The heartless immortal, the king of neverland.... why?

P-Dammit y/n why'd you have to kiss me that damn day now everything I felt for you is rushing back up

He says harshly as my eyes widen. So he was trying to hide his emotions from me? What about the boys?

He then kicks air and then gets up and leaves. I get out from under the bed and go to the window, watching him fly freely. I knew I was gonna regret what I was about to do next.

I stand up on the windowsill and I take a step.

Please notice me pan

I take a deep breath and then take another step but this time there was nothing to step on.

P-Y/N!!!!

I heard him scream my name and come flying to me.

....

I woke up in the treehouse. I sigh knowing this was a mistake but I can't change the past.

P-You broke a rule y/n. As much as I hate to do it but I have to punish you
Y-Well then if you must.... do it

I say just wanting the torment to be over. He waved his hand in front of me, he couldn't even look me in the eyes. The next thing I knew I was in a cage.

Y-This punishment? Really? Okay whatever.... I just need to survive a week in this cage without food or water and in the cold. I can do this

....

The night came fast and it soon began to became cold. I regret being in a night gown, I then saw a pair of yellow glowing eyes aim at me.

Y-Oh shit.... nice kitty..., hi kitty.

Then emerged from the shadows was a big old tiger and it looked hungry.

Y-Okay okay okay. What you want

The tiger then smirked. I couldn't do anything to the tiger, her name was Divine. Pan loves her so much so I can't kill her.

Y-Hi Divine.... okay I know you hate me but can we put aside our differences and um.... negotiate?

Divine sat down intrigued for what I was about to say.

Y-Um how about.... if you don't kill me.... I will back off of Pan and officially become a.... lost boy. I will only serve Pan I will not romantically engage in anything with him.

Divine hated me, she was always jealous of me ever since I first washed up on this shore.

Y-We have a deal?