🍇 sᴘᴀ ᴅᴀʏ sɴᴀᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋs 🍇

Start from the beginning

Cream cheese strawberries variation

Original recipe by Joanne

。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・♡゚・。

1 lb package fresh strawberries

8 oz cream cheese at room temperature

1/4 cup confectioner's sugar or 3 and a half packets of Stevia

1/2 tsp vanilla extract

1/4 tsp almond extract (optional)

blueberries or graham cracker crumbs

Instructions

Wash and dry your strawberries. Remove the stems from the strawberries, then use a melon baller to scoop out a hole in the top of each strawberry.

Cut a small part of the bottom of each strawberry with a sharp knife to create a flat surface for them to stand on.

Using a hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla extract, and almond extract, until fluffy and light.

Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a piping bag lined with a star tip, or a ziploc bag piping bag and pipe the filling into each of the prepped strawberries.

Top each cream cheese pile with a blueberry and/or with graham cracker crumbs.

。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・♡゚・。

Chocolate chip Biscotti

Recipe by Tara

。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・♡゚・。

Ingredients 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened at room temperature 3/4 cup of granulated sugar 2 large eggs
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of baking powder 3/4 teaspoon of salt 3 cups of all purpose flour 1 1/2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.

In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla extract. Slowly add baking powder, salt, and flour until dough comes together. Fold in chocolate chips.

Divide the dough into 2 equal pieces. Form one of the pieces into a log about 12 inches long. Place near the edge of the prepared baking sheet and gently flatten until about 3 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick. Repeat with other half of the dough.

Bake in preheated oven until set and the bottom is golden brown, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow sit at room temperature for 20 minutes until cool to touch.

Use a serrated bread knife to cut each log on the diagonal into 3/4-1 inch thick slices. Return slices to baking sheet, cut side down. Bake for another 10-15 minutes, until crisp. Allow to cool to room temperature and store in airtight container for up to about 2 weeks.

。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・♡゚・。

Other sweet snacks ideas:

Frozen grapes

Fruit kabobs

Granola mix

Ice cream sundaes

Truffles

Parfaits

Pudding

Acai bowl

♡。。・゚♡゚・。・゚♥♡゚・。♥。・゚♥

Spa day drinks

♡。。・゚♡゚・。・゚♥♡゚・。♥。・゚♥

Spa detox water

Recipe by Katerina

♡。。・゚♡゚・。・゚♥♡゚・。♥。・゚♥

Ingredients
2 whole grapefruits, washed and sliced (unpeeled)
2 whole tangerines or oranges, washed and sliced into thin rounds (unpeeled)
2 whole cucumbers, washed and sliced
Fresh mint leaves, washed
8 cups filtered water

Instructions:

Transfer all the prepared fruits, veggies, and mint to a large glass pitcher.

Add water to the pitcher.

Cover the mouth of the pitcher with a lid or plastic wrap. You can also cover it with just a paper towel.

Let it sit overnight and enjoy the next day.

♡。。・゚♡゚・。・゚♥♡゚・。♥。・゚♥

Cucumber lemon mint detox water

♡。。・゚♡゚・。・゚♥♡゚・。♥。・゚♥

Ingredients:

1 lemon
1/2 cucumber
5 mint sprigs
Ice
Instructions:

Rinse then thinly slice the cucumber and lemons.

Add all the ingredients to a pitcher, pour filtered water over them and let sit in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight. Serve over ice.

♡。。・゚♡゚・。・゚♥♡゚・。♥。・゚♥

Other spa drink ideas:

Smoothies

Milkshakes

Iced tea

Lemonade

Sparkling water

♡。。・゚♡゚・。・゚♥♡゚・。♥。・゚♥

I hope you enjoy these spa snacks.

Check out the newest girls guide post on how to give yourself an amazing at home spa day!

💫~The founder💫