The Eternal Love 2 (双世宠妃2)

Name: The Eternal Love 2 (duh)

Chinese Name: 双世宠妃2(duh)

Seasons: 2 (duh)

Link: up there

Main Actors: Liang Jie, Xing Zhaolin

Better season imo: Season 2

Description: The Eternal Love 2! From the last ending, we saw they were happily together. Unfortunately, that's not really what happened. The two lovers have become only one searching for another. Back into Xiao Tan's modern world, Mo Liancheng searches for her, quickly getting used to the ways of this new world (how tho...). But Xiao Tan doesn't know/remember this Mo Liancheng. Once they meet again, they soon get back to the world of Dongyue. There, they meet life and death situations once more. Will this Xiao Tan fall in love with Mo Liancheng again? 

Update: I'm so sad. My favorite scene from this season is something I now don't find satisfying anymore. It was the one (spoilers ig) where MLC took off his mask. I found it so cool before but now I just... - thinking back to Wei Wuxian taking off his mask -

- end of update -

My Rating: (lol it's even more than the last one) 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 stars 

Favorite songs: Yup, ALL SONGS BOI (update: questionable...)

Me Ranting: (maybe a little spoilers) You would think Season 2 would drop a little. Maybe it would have less comedy, or less sugar. BUT NO. IT'S STILL THE SAME. Even the actors! They just added one (or a few idk). Xiao Tan, Mo Lian Cheng, the emperor, Mo Yihuai, they're still there! This time, they had a much better budget, it was easy to tell. Although I liked the hairstyle for Xiao Tan/ Qu Tan'er from last season more than this season, pretty much all hairstyles were improved. lol they probably got a new hairstylist from their higher budget. The stupid looking Mo Yihuai actually looks amazing this time (I mean it looks almost like Mo Lian Cheng's but whatever). Sadly, there is a little bit less romance. But that didn't really change anything for me. There is a part that I loved, but I'll say that later, so this can be spoiler-free, or at least close. Even the amount of kissing scenes are almost the same. (Spoiler bit here) It is annoying that Xiao Tan doesn't know anything though.

Favorite Parts: ( spoilers, duh)  Ah there are so many :))))))

I was perV, still a perV

Mo Lian Cheng didn't change a bit! The drama just began and he found Xiao Tan and slept with her! (no they didn't do that)

pls stay

Xiao Tan tried to leave Mo Lian Cheng's house multiple times, but he kept making excuses to make her stay XD. 

Magic Save

so just like last time, people were trying to kill Xiao Tan. Of course Mo Lian Cheng knew. And of course Mo Lian Cheng is just as heroic as last time, so he got her out of a car they were in just before a huge box (made of iron or steel or something) fell on the car. 

Wait, was that a real slap?

ok so this wasn't a real favorite part, but when Xiao Tan slapped Mo Lian Cheng for being a stalker, I could've sworn his cheek got a little red. And I'm quite sure most slaps are fake in dramas, because that would be abuse lol. Or maybe they just did make up well. idk.

OMG MO LIAN CHENGGGGG ur honestly so desperate

So just like before, Mo Yihuai is in love with Xiao Tan/ Qu Tan'er. Idk why but Qu Tan'er didn't come this time, how sad. Xiao Tan misunderstood Mo Yihuai to be someone from her world, so she thought he was her buddy. So she just hugged him, and Mo Lian Cheng saw. He just walked over and kissed her. XDDDD. while she was still hugging!!!