𝑩.𝙐𝙎𝙔 ⁀➷ ᴛᴇʀᴜᴋɪ ʜᴀɴᴀᴢᴀᴡᴀ ❜ ꒱

Start from the beginning

".....nothing." He spoke, his mind still preoccupied, blue orbs still wide as saucers. "Okay...?" She replied rather questioningly, "Well, see ya later!" (Y/N) left him there standing.

"Perhaps that was just a coincidence," he mumbled to himself with a finger on his chin. As he turned to a different hallway, he couldn't believe what he saw.

He saw multiple (Y/N)s walking here and there, minding their own business, not noticing the boy's existence at all.

His jaw dropped, gears on his brain trying to work about this situation. He couldn't say a word, he was speechless!

The swarming (Y/N)s somehow stopped working and stared at Teruki who seemed to shrink in his place, uncomfortable by the given somewhat accusing stares of his crush-slash-clones.

The (Y/N)s suddenly poofed out of existence, leaving the hallway empty and silent. He couldn't process what happened and so he goes outside to freshen his mind and to at least breathe the fresh air after the weird event.

--------

As he got outside, he could hear tapping noises and voices that once again is similar to (Y/N). 'This better not be a prank..'

He searched for the source of the sound until he found the source - the real (Y/N)... at least she is to him. She was sitting on a bench while holding her phone, (E/C) orbs heavily fixated on the screen.

"(Y-Y/N)?!" Said name looked up from her expensive (P/B) phone to see Teruki, who's completely shocked.

"What are you doing here?" "Teruki? What are you doing here?"

"I asked you first!" The blonde boy quickly spoke.

"Alright, you got me," she glanced at her phone and scratched her neck, "I was.... playing.. (F/G)." She sweatdropped in embarrassment.

"During class hours?"

"I could say the same thing to you.."

Teruki softly chuckled, (Y/N) was like a certain someone he knew once, although much calmer. He sat down next to her, fidgeting his fingers, "So (Y/N)... are you... an esper too?" Teruki interrogated the female, eager to know to conclude his sort-of-theory.

"Ah, so you've seen my clones," you pulled a strand back in your ear, "Indeed, I am. Took you long enough to notice." You gave him a smug smirk.

"That explains the multiple..." he gestured to you which made you giggle. "I have the ability to make a clone of myself, with no limits at all!" You waved your arms in the air, expressing the "no limits at all" part. "Although, my clones disappear when someone sees me with them. Think of it like a quirk. Like that cool show ehhhh what was it called... "Academy of Heroes", meh it's something like that.." you explained.

Teruki fidgeted his fingers once more and gazed at the distance, "You know, you remind me of someone... until a friend of mine changed his perspective of the world." He seemed serious about it. "Your point?" (Y/N) rolled her (E/C) eyes, not knowing where this conversation is going.

"My point is don't depend on your powers too much, you'll only hurt yourself." He warned.

(Y/N) turned off her phone and gazed at the endless blue sky. "I see what you mean..." she then leaned her head on his shoulder and heaved a melancholy sigh, "This week's schedule has been busy for me so I used my clones to lessen the work, maybe I got carried away with my powers." She then stared at her hands.

Teruki noticed it was the best time to confess to (Y/N). He gathered all his courage and made a fake cough.

"(Y/N), about earlier-" "Oh yeah, about earlier-"
They both chorused and giggled like children.

"You go first," they both chorused once more.

"Ladies first." Teruki spoke before (Y/N) could even reply back. "Fine... what do you want to say something earlier?" She asked, a glint of excitement in her eyes.

He took a deep breath, "(Y/N), will you date me and be my girlfriend? I know we've only met for 2 months but I have a feeling that we're meant to be together," he spoke in a confident tone and intertwined his fingers with hers and stared deeply at her (E/C) pools.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened at his confession, "Teruki, are you serious? I still have a busy schedule," She bit her thumb in anxiety, a habit that she has when making decisions, "I'm not sure when-"

"Hey, don't rush," he rubbed soothing on her back, "I can wait, you don't have to rush yourself." Unexpectedly, she trapped him for an embrace with a wide grateful smile. "Thank you for understanding! I promise, I'll make it up to you someday-"

"Like I said, I can wait." Teruki replied making the (H/C)-ette squeeze him and pecked his cheeks. He turned bright red from the quick peck making (Y/N) giggle.
.

.

.

.

.

It has been 30 minutes or so when a teacher passed by outside and noticed the two of them outside during class hours, "Oi, what are you two doing out here?"

"We're busy!"