{Yeah No, He's an Alien}

[3rd person POV]

Your eyes slowly drifted open as you groaned, begrudgingly standing off of the heaven you call your bed.

The squeak of the mattress made you groan once more as you walked out to the bathroom. You leaned on the counter and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Jesus Christ I'm ugly-" {None of y'all are ugly, k? >:( } you give a small shudder as you shut the bathroom door and began to strip of your clothing. Throwing them into the sink as you turned the knob in the shower, setting it to a nice and [Hot/Warm/Cold] temperature. The water hit your [Big/In-Between/small] chest as you sighed in relief.

{After y'all got c l e a n and D r y}

You fastened your pace with getting ready, quickly throwing on a pure white hoodie that had a NASA logo and ripped black jeans that you had found in your drawer. Grabbing your backpack as you head out the door, skipping breakfast as usual.

You began to pant softly, after all running towards your best friend's house took a lot of breath out of you.

You eventually got to his house, seeing him walk out his house with his sister, Gaz membrane. She was quite the type of person to snap your spine if you said one wrong thing. Your eyes soon landed on Dib.

"Dib!" You beamed, walking up to the siblings. Dib looked in your direction, a bit surprised by the sudden approach, expecting someone else but still smiled.

"Hey [Y/N]! I thought you would've been at school by now." He gave a small head tilt in your direction.

"MmMM- nah, I like you guys enough to not do that." You smirked and began to walk with them to school or 'skool' as they called it.

He chuckled softly, looking away as a soft blush coated his cheeks.
"Haha y-yeah, of course."

You laughed quietly to yourself, looking up at the sky.

{When y'all got to sKoOl-}

You pushed the doors open, sighing. You eventually got to Ms. Bitters' class and well, you basically dreaded going to that class but you shoved it off, knowing that Dib was in the same class as you actually made you smile and feel better.

Throwing your bag under your seat as the bell rang.

Dib looked over towards you, noticing that you wore the sweater he had bought you. He smiled softly to himself as blush coated his cheeks once more. But, that smile soon faded as the door opened and a small green boy entered the room. Dib's eyes widened, along with his mouth as he watched Ms. Bitters introduce him to the class.

[Y/N] looked at the green boy with a raised brow, noticing his non-human features. Green skin, no ears nor nose, 3 fingers, and zipper-like teeth.

[Y/N] glanced over to Dib as Dib looked back at You, nodding his head as you did the same back.

"Hello, friends. I am a perfectly normal human worm-baby. You have nothing, absolutely nothing, to fear from me. Just pay no attention to me and we'll get along just fine."

"Yeah no, He's an Alien."