Chapter 3 - Blacklist Born

Start from the beginning

"DETROIT SMASH" The slime monster was once again destroyed, the fire were put out but the thing no one was expecting was for it to start raining.

"woah"

"he just changed the weather"

Cheers and praises were shared by every citizen that saw what just happened. Izuku was approached by the heroes and asked "hey kid you were very brave" Izuku nodded and said "thank you" Mountain girl then asked "what's your quirk...it has to be telekinetic or instinct type" Izuku shook his head and said "Actually I don't have a quitk" the heroes were silent for a moment before yelling and reprimanding him for being reckless.

Izuku recalled all his training at blacklist and thought 'It wasn't that reckless'. Katsuki got praised and even recruited by a couple of heroes. Izuku and Katsuki both walked home after a check-up by the ambulance. Katsuki stayed silent for a long time and said "I didn't need your help Izuku" Izuku scoffed said "sure Katsuki...i'm gonna visit the hospital and sleep at my place today you can go home without me right"? Katsuki looked like he was about to explode as Izuku ran away and left him.

As Izuku was walking but stopped when he saw All Might speed in front of him "I AM HERE" immediately after blood gushed from his mouth and turned back to his scrawny form.

Izuku was weirded out at what just unfolded in front of him. All might wiped his mouth of blood and said "Young Midoriya...you inspired me today...when I saw a quirkless kid running straight into danger to save someone it inspired me to move...the one thing every great hero had in common was when their bodies moved before they could think I saw that today...in you. It was wrong for me to tell you otherwise but quirkless or not you can...be a hero".

"You Midoriya are worthy to inherit my quirk" Izuku looked up confused "what"?

"People online are always guessing my quirk guessing it's a strength type or speed or a mixture of both and when I'm asked on television I just avoid the question but the truth is my quirk's name is One For All and I'm passing it to you".

When he told me that my mind was spinning everything I learned at Blacklist about quirks had been questionable. All Might told me to meet him at Dogobah beach the next morning.

All Might jumped away and left me. I looked to my wrist watch and saw that it was late so I decided to go home instead of the hospital.

The next Morning

I got up at 4:00 in the morning and started jogging towards Dogobah beach I arrived there after a good 15 minutes of running. When I arrived I saw the entire beach covered in trash. I jumped over the rail and onto the beach. I saw All Might waiting in his skinny form. I walked to him "what are we doing here All Might" All Might shifted his form "You and I are gonna clean this beach and in doing so we'll be training your body to get you ready to weild my quirk" I stared at All Might for a moment. "Okay where am I moving the trash" All Might smiled at me and pointed to a garbage truck at the end of the beach" I started stretching "how long do I have".

"10 months until the UA entrance exam but until then here's the training regime I made for you".

He handed me a packet of workouts and diets to follow. I looked it over and to my surprise it was easier than the training Blacklist made me do but I wasn't gonna tell All Might that".