He smiles again, god he needs to cut that out.

"So here are the clothes, you can use my bathroom to shower and feel free to use anything you need. I'll just be in the other bathroom down the hallway if you need me."

I nod my head and take the clothes from him. I walk in the bathroom and go about my business. I look in the mirror one more time before I step out of the bathroom. I look down at the clothes; they are your regular dark blue jeans and a t-shirt. Even though the clothes aren't really my style, I still like them because they are Jesse's. Oh god, listen to me, I'm sounding like a freaking girl getting all excited about wearing her boyfriend's clothes. Ugh, shut up stupid; he isn't even your boyfriend, just your friend and that is all he will ever be. I sigh as I open the door; maybe being friends with Jesse isn't the smartest thing to do, especially when all I can think about is how it will be to kiss him, and then some. Don't think like that Adrian nothing good will ever come from it.

"So the clothes don't fit too big, they fit better than I thought they would." I say as I walk back into the room.

I look up and find Jesse shirtless, he see me and snatches up his shirt and covers himself. I feel stupid. Of course, he is going to be the typical straight guy and think all gay guys want to see them naked. That would explain why in gym he changes where no one can see him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to walk in on you." I mumble as I sit down on the bed and start putting on my socks and shoes.

"No, it's my fault, don't worry about it." I look up at him and he has his shirt on. "So the clothes fit pretty well, and sorry it's not much of your style."

"It's alright, just something different, so are you ready to leave?"

"Yeah and Adrian, please don't think I freaked out because you are gay. I just don't feel comfortable changing in front of people. It's a long story and I hope I can tell you one day when the time is right."

I don't know if I should believe him or not. It does seem like a legit answer and I don't see why he would lie to me.

"Yeah don't worry about it I understand." I smile at him; he smiles back at me with his dimples showing again. God even his beautiful light brown eyes lit up as well. I shake my head, come on Adrian focus! "We should really get going or we are going to be late."

The drive to school quiet, but I know Jane wants to know how it went yesterday. I really don't want to talk to about yesterday, she will only point out that I really do like Jesse. I don't need anyone to know I am crushing on the straight boy.

"So how did yesterday go?" Jane finally asks as we are walking into the building. I take a deep breath. "It was okay. We had fun. I even learned how to cook." I say as we stop by my locker.

"Wow, you learned how to cook and Jesse is still alive."

I glare at her.

"I have to hand it to Jesse, I always thought Adrian was hopeless when it came to learning to cook."

I slam my locker shut. "Whatever Jane!" I walk off leaving Jesse and Jane talking, I'm pretty sure getting whatever she can from him knowing I won't tell her anything else. I can only imagine how much she is going to be hounding me at lunch.

"Hey Adrian wait up for me!" I hear Jesse yell after me; I turn around and find him walking up to me. "Jeez, how dare you leave me there to put up with Jane? I don't know what else she wants to know, you basically told her everything."

"That's Jane for you, she wants to know everything in details of what happened last night."

Jesse rolls his eyes.