"You're my problem. I don't like faggots." He snarls as I see him raise his fist.

He is going to hit me and there is no avoiding it. I close my eyes and brace myself for the blow, but it never comes. I open my eyes and see Hector holding Carter's arm back.

"That's enough Carter, you know what will happen if a teacher sees you." Hector says as Carter glares at me before he pushes me again.

I hit the wall hard and fall to the floor. I grimace with pain as I watch Carter walk off.

"Here let me help you up." Hector says as he sticks out his hand for me to grab.

I grab it and he pulls me up. "Thank you," I say as I brush myself off. Crap, he is a nice guy; I can see why Adrian would like him. Shit, he is making it hard for me to dislike him right now.

"It's the least I could do since you stood up for Adrian when I couldn't." Hector says as he looks at Adrian and smiles.

I turn to look at Adrian and as god as my witness I kid you not, he is smiling. Shit that just proves how hard I'm going to have to work now. He hands me my bag and walks over to Adrian.

"I'll see you later jelly bean." Hector says as he leans in to kiss him. I am shock he does that, but then again there isn't anyone around.

"Bye," Adrian says as he watches him walk off.

Just seeing the look on his face, I know I am going to have a hell of a time getting him to fall in love with me. The sad part, I only have less than three weeks to do that.

Adrian is driving us home, I don't think Jane's plan is going to work. I don't see how finding someone else to pose as my boyfriend will get Adrian jealous. At most, it is kind of a childish plan, so I am not going to go through with it instead I am going to take matters into my own hands. Adrian pulls up to my aunt's house, it is now or never.

"Would you two like to hang out and stay for dinner?" I ask, I am hoping with Jane here, Adrian will say yes this time.

"Of course we want to hang out and stay for dinner, don't we Adrian?" Jane says as I look at Adrian.

You can see he doesn't want to, but Jane is putting him on the spot.

"Yeah sure we can stay, but I have to leave before nine." He replies.

"Why do you need to leave before nine, I thought you only met up with Hector on Saturdays?" Jane questions him.

Adrian sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "No, I am not meeting up with Hector, have you forgotten what tonight is?" He asks.

"Supernatural premieres tonight." I say.

Adrian looks at me.

"What? I love that show, so if you guys want to you can just stay and watch it here." I add.

"Well then, it's all settled we are staying for dinner and Supernatural." Jane says as she jumps out of the car.

I get out the car and stand with Jane as we wait for Adrian to get out. When he joins us Jane hooks her arm around mine and Adrian's as we head inside.

"So what is for dinner?" Jane asks as we walk into the kitchen.

They sit on the stools at the counter as I stand in front of them.

"Well, what would you guys like for dinner?"

"I doesn't matter whatever your aunt wants to cook." Jane says.