"C-Casey ? What are you doing here ?" he asked.

I tried to move around him but he just side stepped in front of me and held onto my arm.

"Let go of me Trent!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"No Casey can you just give me a second to explain" he asked with a pleading look.

"I don't give a fuck about what you have to say! Just let me go!" I spat out with disgust.

Trent was going to say something else when a guy interrupted.

"Excuse me, but I think the girl said to let her go" the mystery guy said to Trent getting him to set me me free.

"Look I think you better back the fuck up if you know what's good for you!" Trent yelled into the guys face.

The guy smirked, punched Trent straight on the face, and kneed him,

"I don't think you know who I am. My names Cedric and I'm a martial arts teacher a couple blocks away" he said back to Trent with a smug look.

"Fuck you!" Trent spat back.

Cedric was going to hit him again but I managed to pull him away.

"Thanks for that" I said with a big smile.

"Your welcome....." Cedric trailed off not knowing my name.

"It's Casey" I said holding out my hand for him to shake.

"I'm Cedric" he said back grabbing my hand and shaking it.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I unlocked it to see Chad sent me a text.

Where are you ? -Chad

I'm coming home don't worry be there in 15 - xoxoCasey

I looked up and gave a sheepish smile to Cedric.

"Sorry about that but I need to head home before my brothers have a heart attack" I said with a chuckle

"It's alright, I was heading home anyways, but I got delayed to save a damsel in distress" Cedric said back laughing.

"Very funny" I said to him with an eye roll.

"Can I have your number ?" Cedric blurted out while rubbing the back of his neck. His cheeks were tainted light pink and I suppressed my urge to laugh.

"Aww, is the big tough guy blushing ?" I cooed while punching his cheeks.

"Shut up and just give me your number" he muttered slapping my hand away from his face.

"Alright then give me your phone" I said as I held out one hand and planted the other on my hip.

Cedric gave me his phone and I typed in my number. When I was finished I posed to take a picture for my contact. When I looked back at Cedric he was shaking his head with laughter.

"Thanks, I'll see you later Casey" Cedric called over hi shoulder as he walked away.

"Probably" I winked back at him which only made him shake his head.

15 minutes later...

When I got home all three of my brothers were waiting for me in the living room.

"Casey where have been ?" Chad asked with concern.

"Uh, shopping ?" I said as I held up all me bags.They looked relieved but still worried.

"Next time call us alright ?" Chace said

"Okey dokey" I said with a smile bobbing my head.

"Ok then, you can go now" Cole said to me giving me a look that meant ' were going to talk later'

I sighed and went to my room. When I got in, I threw all my bags in my closet, changed into pajamas, and jumped into bed. Tomorrow's gonna be an interesting day I thought as I drifted to sleep.

*************************************

I woke up to the sun shining and the birds chirping. I felt like a new person already. I jumped out of bed and went into my bathroom and took a shower.

When I was done I grabbed a black crop top that revealed half of my stomach, white high waisted shorts, a white studded leather jacket, and a pair of black studded platform heels. I did my makeup smokey like the way I did it yesterday and I curled it again.

As I looked into my body mirror I didn't even recognize myself. I've never dressed like this before. But it was time for a change.

I got downstairs and skipped to the the garage not bothering to go in the kitchen because I knew my brothers would yell and scream at me to change.

I got in my 1964 Mercury Comet and sped to the nearest Starbucks. I got a caramel macchiato and drove to the hell hole I have to endure with everyday.

I parked in my spot and killed my engine. There were a lot of people standing and taking in the courtyard. A lot of them turned there heads to look at me and when I opened my door and got out, they all gasped surprised since i've never brought my Comet to school ever. Then the whispering and pointing started making me smirk.

Perfect

A/N: UPDATE!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW LOOK ?!?! COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

-xoxoJuleen😏😏😁😁😘😘