Mending A Broken Heart

"Authors Note"

This chapter will be in Valentino's POV!! *cheers and applauses* I know I'm excited about it too! Anyways enjoy!

*************************************

Valentino's POV

I was shocked to say the least. I mean from what I heard around school was that they were the 'It' couple and they've been together for a year and a half now. For some reason my heart clenched at the thought of seeing Casey depressed and without that amazing smile on her face. What in the actual fuck am I saying!? I asked myself.

Since the night of the party I couldn't stop thinking about her. There was something about her that seemed so interesting. She was beautiful too. The way her beach blonde hair flowed and when I look into her beautiful grey eyes I seem to get lost in them. I don't know what was happening to me but I'm turning into a cheesy love sick puppy and I hate it! Back in my old town I was the school player, I got whatever I wanted when I wanted. But since the the party I haven't talked to any other girls. It doesn't feel right to me anymore. Fuck Valentino stop! I snapped to myself in my head.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the gym doors slam shut and when I looked up to where Casey was sitting just moments ago she was no longer there. But the person who was replacing her spot next to Trent was a spitting image of Casey but in a guys body. His nostrils was flaring and if looks could kill Trent would be six feet under.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!" Screamed the guy who I assume is Casey's brother. Actually twin brother.

"It was a mistake! I wasn't thinking!" Trent yelled back.

The next thing I knew the guy punched Trent in the face and made a cracking noise that echoes around the gym. It was eerily quiet. Without knowing what I was doing I was running out of the gym in search of the one girl that was on my mind as of late.

I looked around the whole school but I couldn't seem to find her. I even went as far as looking in the girls restroom. Let me tell you bad idea! Let's just say I would never set foot in there again. When I was just about to give up looking I stepped outside the school doors and turned to the football field and saw someone sitting in the middle of the field with their head down on their knees.

I started running towards the field and when I was about 5 feet away Casey looked up from where she was sitting and sat there frozen. When I looked at her face I was broken! Her eyes were red and puffy, her cheeks were red, and her hair was up in a messy bun.

"What are you doing here" Casey asked barely a whisper with her lips trembling.

"I was looking for you" I said back.

"For what?"

"I wanted to see if you were ok"

"Well as you can see I'm fine so you can go back inside now and leave me alone here" she said glaring at me.

"No, I'm not leaving you here by yourself" I retorted back glaring at her too.

"Leave me alone! I don't need you or anybody else I'm perfectly fine!" She screamed at me.

I started walking towards her until I was right in front of her. Her breath hitched at our close proximity. I could already smell her perfume and god was it attracting. I was using all my strength not to close the distance and just kiss her and make her forget about everything that's happened today.

"W-what are y-you doing?" Casey stuttered.

"Just be quiet Casey" I whispered in her ears, which made her shiver. I knelt down in front if her then engulfed her in a hug but she was fighting me.

"Let me go Valentino!!" she yelled in my ear.

"I don't care what you say I'm not leaving you" I said back to her. What the hell am I doing and saying!? This is not me! I thought but continued hugging her.

I felt her body relax and then she started crying and whimpers broke through her crys.

"Hey Casey ?" I whispered to her.

"Yeah ?" she whispered back.

"Do you wanna get out of here ?"

"Where are we gonna go ?" she asked puzzled.

"It's a surprise" I smiled lightly back to her which brought a small smile to her face that gave me a wide smile.

"Ok then let's go" she whispered back with a small smile.

I helped Casey off the ground and led her to my black and red ninja bike.

"Is this your bike ?" Casey asked with wonder.

"Yeah it is got it for my 16th birthday from my mom"

"Oh ok" she said with a bit or hesitation.

"Hey what's wrong Casey ? Are you scared of riding my bike ?" I asked her

"Yeah a little" she mumbled

"Well don't be you're with me so there's nothing to worry about" I told her sincerely.

"Ok" she said nodding her her head slowly.

I helped her get on my bike and then I got on in front of her. I could feel the heat radiating from her body and it felt really good. I took her arms and wrapped it around my torso then started the bike.

I wanted to take her somewhere special and I knew just the place to go. It's been my secret relaxation spot since 9th grade when my father had died and I ran away from home. I never told anyone about this spot but something about Casey makes me want to let out all my secrets and just be the real me. The person I was before my dad had died. And that is dangerous, real dangerous.

I parked my bike on the side of the road and hopped off.

"Where are we ?" Casey asked looking really puzzled.

"Were not there yet but were close so hold on" I told her taking her hand in mine.

We were walking through a smaller version of the woods. When I looked at Casey she looked really broken and seeing her like that hurt. I wonder what's going through her mind right now. We were now climbing up a hill to get to the spot. It was a little steap but I made sure to hold onto Casey.

When we finally made it to the top I heard Casey gasp. Her eyes went wide and her lips parted just a little bit. It made me smile to get her to react like that. I knew she would love it.

It was a rock type of hill that looked over the ocean and the horizon. It was a 2 hr drive so by the time we made it there the sun was already setting

"H-how did you find this place ?" She asked breathless.

"Found it while I was a freshman, this is the place I come to cool down a bit when I'm mad and shit like that. I never brought or told anyone about this place. It's really special to me" I said to her with a small smile.

"Then why did you show me this place ?" She asked looking really confused.

"Because you're special to me too Casey" I told her looking in her beautiful grey eyes.

She was lost at words. To be honest she looked absolutely beautiful right now even if her eyes were a little pink and puffy. Her hair was blowing from the wind and all I could smell was her strawberry perfume. I didn't let her say anything I just grabbed her hand and sat down pulling her next to me. We sat in silence but not the awkward kind of silence but the good kind of silence.

As we were sitting for what felt like hours it made me think a lot. But the one thing on my mind was the girl sitting right beside me who caught my attention since the first time I saw her. Replaying all of the events from this morning till now made me make a decision. I was gonna help Casey Monroe....Forget The Player!

A/N: Hey peeps I'm really sorry for like a 2 month long wait. I had a lot of things to do over the summer and I just started school again so I had to put it on hold but I'm finally done with this chapter and I'm really happy with it!! Who loves this chapter ? Valentino's first POV so yeah hope you guys liked it!! Comment or vote on what you think about it. Thanks lovelies!!

-xoxoJuleen😁😁😏😏😘😘