Chapter 4 - The King's Throne

Authors Note: Before we continue..
Here are thecharacter's photos. So you can have some vision of what they look like I guess.😭 If you're looking for lovey flirty stuff this is the kind of the chapter and if this isn't for you... I don't know what to tell you, man😂. Enjoy the rest of the story! I'll be back soon lmao

 Enjoy the rest of the story! I'll be back soon lmao

....

Ms. Savannah James pulled up to the front of their house. "This is it, Ruth. Why don't you go inside and take a look." Ruth froze. She thought to herself how many times she was going to do this through the entire time she was in California. Being frozen in your own body is like so weird. "You mean like- like- go inside your house?" Ruth started to realize she was acting a bit slow. "You know what I'll just go inside." She laughed nervously.

....

Bronny's POV

As I headed out of the car. I was thinking about Ruth. Madison also popped in my mind too. There's no possible way I could like her. I mean I just meet her. My dad was sitting on the couch when all of a sudden he was like "YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT ISSSSSS!! TACOOO TUSDAYYYYYYYYY🌮." Ruth alongside my brother Bryce started laughing. "Taco tusdayyyy🌮!" my little sister screamed. Sometimes I think my family is so weird 😂. When my dad was done being crazy he walked up to Ruth and said. "You must be that girl Jean was talking about. I heard a lot about you." Ruth's eyes widen I could tell she was scared of my dad? I don't know. "Yes sir that is me. Mr. James nice to meet you. I grew up watching you on tv ever since I was little I'm a big big fan of yours." She said rapidly. Silence came upon us. We all started laughing. Who knew a girl would be so hyped over my dad?

We ate tacos and I and Ruth headed up to my room to start our homework. "This room is cool. I love the design." touching the walls. I smiled "Thanks! I picked it out it myself!" We chatted for a while and Then Ruth brought up a serious question. "I was at basketball tryouts and this girl named Madison came up to me and told me you two were dating. That's true?" I felt like Ruth was jealous but I didn't want to bring it up forward. "Yeah, we are... why?" Ruth wandered around my room "Just asking... didn't care about it anyway.." She turned away and started at the wall. "Well, we should finish up..." I questioned myself. Was there a specific reason? I wasn't sure.

....

Ruth's POV

Is Bronny the cutest 14-year old I ever meet? Eh, there are hotter boys than him. Dang that sounded kind of mean💀. Anyway I headed over to Zhuri's room cause she wanted me to play with her. We were building blocks until I asked her who's her favorite brother. I smacked myself on the head. Why would I ask a 4-year old that??!? "I don't have one. They're both annoying." Zhuri responded. Dang, that's kind of harsh... "Well ok! Do you wanna get a snack?" Zhuri nodded and we headed down to the kitchen to get a plate of cookies and milk. I wasn't really hungry so I just sat on my phone. And then Bronny walked by. Dang, he smells do good🤤. Ok, I'm so weird💀 I was staring into space when Bronny suddenly scared me "Ahh!" he started laughing. "Don't do that! That's not funny 😭" I tackled him onto the ground and that's when we both tumbled to the ground on our backs and started laughing. "Your laugh is so cute," Bronny said to me. PAUSE. PAUSE. PAUSE. I was thinking to myself this nigga has a whole girlfriend and he just- "Thanks not a lot of people tell me that haha." I can't believe I just said 'haha'. "Well, people should tell you that more often." He said. I'm not blushing nope gotta go. And that's when I said the most dumbest thing in HISTORY. "You're not to bad yourself." He's not blushing nope not at all especially not flirting when you're taken nope. Bronny's phone rang. It said 'Madison💍🤞🏼'. uh oh.

Author's Note: I appreciate it if you guys vote ! It would mean so much to me💜🥺 If Y'all don't vote on these chapter I'm not coming out with more🙄