Lying for his own good!

You can leave mr. Grassi see you in 6 weeks. The doctor said
I won't be back after that.

I hope.

Me needer see you soon Mr.

Don't be formal anymore just call me Mitch.

I will try to keep that mind.
As we drove home Mitch and I where singing to beyonce.

" I heard a police officer came to you today at the coffee shop

Yep. you heard that good.

What did he want?

He told me that the guy you drove against is paying for everything even your car.

Why would he do that I was the one that drove against him in full speed.

I don't know but hey, be happy you don't have to pay for anything isn't that a good thing?

No it isn't I am the one that should be paying. What was his name I want to go and talk to him.

He didn't say who that was something private. Don't feel bad Mitchie think of it as good luck.

If you say so. are we almost home I need to go to the bathroom.

Almost only 5 minutes.

BACK HOME

Can you help me please. I can't grab this. Mitch said struggling with his leg and cruthces trying to grab something on the ground.

Wait I got it. Scott grabbed the book and gave it to him. It's funny seeing you struggle.

I'm glad I entertaint you.

Need help with anything else?

Nope I got it if you need me I'll be in my room.

Sure I'll call when dinner's ready.

You do that. Scott was an expert in making lasagna and that's one of my favorite pieces of food. He was going to make it today and I learned: When scott's going to cook or doing something in the kitchen leave him alone. Otherwise he will be mad. I just sat down on my bed. God I hate this plaster it's itchy and in my freaking way. How am I going to perform on stage. In a wheelchair? probably.

"mitchie dinner's ready "

coming scottie" I grabbed my crutches and hopped to the the dinner table. " this freaking smells good. did you put something extra in it?

" good you ask I did some special spices in it. I think it's rosemarine and some basil."

It's so good OMG! there is something spicy in it my mouth is literally burning right now."

Wait I'll grab some water for you."

" I would grab it myself if it didn't take century's to get up and go to the kitchen.

Your welcome :-).

" soooooooo....." scott said while cleaning the dishes," What do you wanna do tonight?"

" I'm going to go to the police station to try to get some information about that guy."

why that? are you still feeling sorry for him?

" a little I mean I crashed on to him I should be the one paying for my car and his. I'm going to go you can't stop me. you can either come with me to drive or I'll call taxi and go alone.

" wait here I'll grab my jacket and keys out of my room,

thank you your the best.

I know I know....."

scott went into his bedroom and closed the door. what am I going to do Mitch can't find out about travis. how am I going to solve this problem. I can't tell him and neither can the police. I can try to call the police station to ask if they can keep it away from him. I mean his condition can't get any worse after the accident. Scott grabbed his phone and dailed the number.

" hello with local police services how can I help you?"

" Yeah my friend and I are coming over to ask something but he can't know the right answer."

" can you please give us more information?"

sure you see, My best friends ex boyfriend is trying to hurt him. You see he got in a car accident because of it and he drove against his ex boyfriend. who n hs place told the police he would pay for everything. now my friend wants to know who that guy was he ran against, but if he founds out it's his ex boyfriend he's going to have a panic attack and be scared for life."

I understand sir can I get your name the name of your friend and his ex boyfriend.

My name is Scott Hoying My friends name is Mitch grassi and his ex boyfriend is called Travis bush.

"Okay I notated that and when is your friend coming over?

after I hang up"

we will make sure he doesn't get the name of Mr. Bush. Thaks for calling have a nice evening.

think you so much you to.

I hug up and grabbed my jacket and keys and went back to the living room to help mitch downstairs to the garage.

Where you on the phone? he asked.

Yeah My mother called to ask how I was why ?

Oh I just heared you talking And was thinking is he callng or going insane he said with a small smile.

you're so funny mitchell.

I know