They were reaching the end of the beach, next to a large cliff that was standing at least a hundred feet above them. It was amazing, and sort of made Brittany feel at awe. She looked over to Santana, who was climbing up onto a large rock and tapping on it so Brittany would follow.

"Waipi'o become my go-to spot. It wasn't far from home, and I could come down here and just jump in the water and relax." She scooted closer to Brittany. "I found my love for body boarding down here and eventually, I got Rachel into it too."

There was a slight breeze, which made the mid-day heat bearable. Brittany fixed her hair into a pony tail as Santana continued her story.

"Whenever I was getting stressed with school, I come down here and sit right here on this rock."

Brittany closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. For a second, she lost her balance and Santana grabbed onto her without a second thought, with no hesitation.

"You alright, babe?"

"I'm good, I'm sorry. You were saying?"

"I don't know what I was saying, I guess I was just telling you why I like it down here so much. It's peaceful, you know? It's calm and always clears my mind."

Brittany nodded, knowing that her girlfriend just wanted to share another part of her life with her. She had seen many things since being in Hawaii, and when I say many, I mean many. And she's enjoyed every second of it. She mostly enjoyed when Santana would just talk to her. Her stories were always so interesting, in comparison to her own. She guessed it was because Hawai'i was a bit more interesting than Oklahoma.

They sat on the rock and talked for about an hour, when Santana looked down at her watch and realized that it was getting late. She hopped off of the rock and headed back towards her uncle's house.

---------

"Babe do you know where my keys are?"

After dropping Rachel off at home, the girls headed to Brittany's house. Her parents were having dinner with some colleagues down at one of the hotels so they were home alone.

"My keys? Babe?" She walked back into the room to find Santana focusing on the game of Call of Duty she was playing, and paying no attention to the fact that Brittany had been talking to her for about two minutes. "Seriously?"

"Oh huh?" Santana said, not taking her eyes off of the game. "You said something?"

Brittany let out a sigh- and Santana turned to see the displeased look on her face.

"I'm sorry, look." She turned the Xbox off and put the controller down. "I'm done. Now what were you saying?"

"I'm looking for my keys. You haven't seen them anywhere have you?"

"No I haven't, do you need my help?"

"It's alright. But I really wanted to get something to eat. I was gonna slip out while you were playing because you would have never known that I was gone."

Santana stood up and smiled. "Oh were you now?"

"What's that look for?" Brittany knew that look. Santana had this look right before she was about to tickle her. "Don't do it, San. Don't."

She started to back up out of the doorway and turned to run. She could hear Santana's footsteps right behind her, which only made her go faster. Santana always had a bit of a hard time catching Brittany, she was so fast and moved like lightning. Well in her mind, at least.

Once she caught her, she got Brittany to the ground and pinned her arms under her knees. She started tickling her, and Brittany started laughing uncontrollably.