Rhiannon: The beggining

I looked at everyone with all their innocent stares, the teacher was getting pissed at me now. I sat back down and the whispers and voices stayed in my head all during class, I couldn't do anything about it.

I held back my tears to what everyone was saying about me. Suddenly the whispers and voices just completely vanished, I smiled but to my surprise they all stopped because someone walked through the door, the new boy... Logan James.

"Sorry I am late Ms Trover, I had to talk to a teacher" he said while he put his books down on the squeaky desk. She smiled and turned to her class, I looked at Logan frowning and he just winked at me.

All during maths class it felt like someone was staring at me and burning their eyes into the back of my skull. I turned around but no one was. I just shook it off, maybe I felt like it but no one was. Then I felt it again but stronger, I held the back of my head and quickly turned round, I caught Logan staring at me.

After I caught him he quickly looked down at his maths page and pretended to study it, I laughed. After class I decided to ask why he was staring at me... But it wasn't such a big deal so I didn't.

I plugged in my headphones after school and finished and made my way to my car. Unfortunately Logan stepped in front of me stopping me. He smirked at me and leaned against my car, "You ready for the homecoming dance?" He asked me.

I laughed, "homecoming... Dance?" I asked, "Mmm no, I don't go to dances, I never get a parter and everyone hates me here so..." I told Logan, he shook his head, "well ... Could I you know.... Be your partner?" He asked me, my cheeks burned up.

I could tell my cheeks had flourished pink. I smiled at him and shook my head no. "I would love too... But I don't dance" he cut me off, "Chill, it's the very last year of high school? Come" he said tapping his fingers on my car.

Damn. He wants me to be his partner holy shit, no ones asked me to be their partner because if they did they would loose their "reputation", but Logan was different he didn't care about his reputation he wanted to go with ME.

"Here's my phone, if you give me yours I'll exchange numbers" Logan told me while he took my phone off me. I wrote my phone number in his phone while he did the same on mine. "I'll cya tomorrow?" He asked me, I laughed, "where else?" He smirked and threw his keys up in the air before catching them.