Within Becca's Eyes

Just another day listening to my music, when I hear a car ringing outside. A blue mini cooper, Owned by my beautiful boyfriend Jacob. For the win, Jacob is by far the hottest in my school. He can get into any concert, for any price. He's stylish, with rock hard abs, but hey they can be soft as a cotton ball at the same time. Blue eyes, matching the oceans. Hair, that like a fawn. Don't tell anyone this, but I don't think he completes me. My parents always taught me to do what I love, but Jacob. We were perfect, well from what most tell us. The bass from the car, is louder than the music itself.

" Becky babes' Jacob yells out from the car, like I couldn't hear the car coming up from the street." Jake, I know you're here' I laugh He mumbles something stupid, I mean he can be a dumbass. My outfit looks glamorous, White heels with black skinny jeans with a plaid shirt. My hair in a little bun to the side with my hair falling over like a waterfall with a little flower barrette . Take a deep breath, and walk out of my room with my Britney Spears aroma coming with me.

" Becca Leigh and Jacob kissing in a tree..' my annoying little sister, Ginger. Always tries to embarrass me when I have people over, especially when Jacob is around.

" You really need to stop that" I tell her trying to ignore her

" You need to stop acting all cool"

" Don't need to act, I know I am' I walk out of my house.

I run out to the car, Jacob standing out by the door. He's so gorgeous. I stand up and try to kiss him, he's around 6'5. Tall, right? He's on the basketball team, but good he's tall. I'm taller than most girls, I'm 5'10. He leans down a little, to give me a kiss. Then I hear someone coming up. A pressure in my waist, then I gasp for a bit.

" Kylie!" Kylie, Is my best friend. We shop, we eat, we almost live together, almost everything with her. We have the same taste in everything, and boys.

"Becca, lets go to school. Juniors here we come!" Kylie and I are juniors, Jacob is a senior. It's the first day of school, Lovely right? Summer over, and all the joys, and red party cup parties with Smirnoff are over, well not parties of course.

This summer, I started saving for college. I want to peace living my parents, and my annoying sister Ginger. And of course this city, nothing but drama, sex, and bullshit lies. High School is a total drag, cant wait until I move!.

" babe, can I drive?" I ask Jacob

" you let her, your going to risk all of our lives' kylie giving Jacob a duh look,

" Come on, at least I passed my test to get my license" I told kylie

" I know how to drive, just not how they want me to" She tells me rolling my eyes.

" Just once you can drive, alright." Jake throwing me the keys.

So I open the driver seat, and put my prada bag in the back with Kylie. I put the car into reverse and head out down the street. Stop at the stop sign, then I turn up the radio. A boys Like girls song comes up, The great escape.

Throw it away, forget yesterday, well make the great escape,

we won't hear a word they say. They don't know us anyway,

I sing more than anything in this world, Ever since I could remember. Singing was a way of releasing pain, and happiness. I saw Britney Spears on television singing at a very young age, and I knew that what I wanted to do.

" Becca, you need to go out for singing competitions cause your pretty awesome" Kylie says with a wowed face, A smile shows on my face, because that's all I ever wanted to do.

" You should go for modeling, I mean your flawless" Sometimes I think Jacob only like me, because of my looks. Not what's inside of me.

" Nah, I'm not going to sit there and have McDonalds in front of my face, and not being able to touch it. I like food to much to do modeling"

We show up at the school, find a parking spot. First, we needed to go in the main office. Jacob needed to grab something. I get an extra copy of my schedule, then I hit something on my belly button, It hurts when things touch it, even though I've had it done for about a year and half. I almost drop all of my belongings, I try to gather my stuff, until I see someone in front of me helping me

" there you go" I hear a British accent.

" Thank you so much, this is an embarrassing" I laugh.

" Its alright, I'm Ray" then I look at his eyes, there emerald green. His hair is black, his lip is pierced. Wearing Skinny Jeans, converse shoes.

" I'm Becca, nice to meet you" I shake his hand

" I'm new here, I transferred her from the united kingdom, I'm only here until the end of the school year"

" That's cool, I would love to visit England" The more I talk to him, The more attracted I am to him.

I hear a bell, Then I walk to the drinking fountain, Open up my schedule, walk to my first class.

" Becca Mays with Ray Evans" The teacher says, Pairing partners up for a project. English Class is going to be great this year.

" Looks like I'll be seeing you more often" Ray says to me, I take my seat.

" I guess so, so what made you want to come to America?" I ask him

" My parents, They wanted me to do something more than sitting in my room playing music" Butterflies started flying in my stomach after that, Ray. He had a beautiful British accent, green eyes, black hair.

How can I start feeling something for someone I just met, when I've been dating Jacob for two years.

" You play music?" I ask

" Of course, Guitar. I played a few gigs around London with my band" he said, biting my lips.

" That so cool, I sing. But, no one knows about it' He gives me a look

" If it what you love, then you should show it."

" Its complicated" I reply

The class starts, we had to write notes the whole period. I tried to resist looking at Ray, but its so impossible not to stare at such beauty. The bell rings, eight periods to go. Before I head out, Ray opens the door like a gentleman. A smile shows on my face, without faking it.