Breakfast at Mitch and Fluffy

The same night

Alex and me talked and watched a new video of Bajancandian and ASFJerome.

After that we made a pillow fight.

Alex started talking about Jerome again, she said that she would do anything to be with him and she said " If someone tried to kill him i would sacrifice myself"

"WHAT WHY?!" I asked yelling.

" No reason" and she ran up the stairs and I heard her door slam close. when she slams her door that means she's going to bed, but sometimes when it's louder that means she is furious.

Then I went to my room and fell into my bed and said " Hello my beautiful" I said it to my Pillow an I fell into a deep sleep.

NEXT DAY

I heard my door opening, when I'm sleeping I hear everything what people says an did.

Alex came running to my bed and jumped on it and yelled " come on sleepy head it's almost 8:30! And we don't want to miss breakfast at Mitch's and Jerome's house! " I totally forgott about it. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door closed.

After 5 minutes of making myself ready. Then I went to the closet and got some clothes out. I put a Black T-shirt with I love Minecraft on it and short dark blue shorts on. does we're my favorite. And black converse.

I had put my hair in a ponytaile, but Alex shook her head. she took a chair and said " Sit down I will make your hair" " Noo, I don't wanna" I whined like a 5 year old. but I did sit down.

After she was finished I looked into my mirror, she had made a French ponytale. it looked real nice. "I... I love it" i yelled with happiness " I knew you would. WHEN ARE WE FREAKIN LEAVING?!" she yelled asking.

I looked at the time " Now we are leaving" I told her and she happy danced again.

I headed for the door and when i opened it Alex ran to the car. " Alex we can walk its not that far..." "Fine " she fake cried. " How long do we have to walk?" Alex asked." Our neighbors on the Left there and then the next house"

I explained her. " Wow, they live close." " I know, I did not know we lived so close." then it was silent.

When we arrived at the front door, I looked throw the window.

No lights were on!

I got very worried , I knocked on the door 2 times. No answer, I called Mitch it ringed 2 times 4 times. No use!

I saw that Alex had a worried face to.

I tried to open the door, it was open! Who leaves the door open, when nobody's home!

We went in and were tackled to the floor. And those Guys who tackled us tickled us to death , Alex and I laughed like crazy.

When I got tickled by People I could not stop laughing!

Then someone turned the light's on and everyone stopped tickling us. I could not breath

"The Bacca is hungry" Jerome whined " Me 2 " Alex said "Me 3 " there was another voice I haven't heard yesterday. Then I turned around and it was NoochM. "Me 4 " I said. Mitch was the last.

Mat, Alex and Jerome went to the living room and sat on the couch and talked.

I went to the kitchen and Mitch was making scrambled eggs and bacon.

" Wow. I did not know you could cook" I said. I went to the fridge and asked "Where will we eat?" " I thought we could eat in the living room" He said

" I will bring plates, cupes, forks and knifes. Where are all the stuff?" I asked. " I'll show you" Mitch showed me everything where it was.

So I took all the stuff an brought them to the living.

Mat came to me and helped me " Thanks Mat" "No problem Rach" he said and smiled at me. Mat put all the plates and stuff on the table.

Then I went back to the kitchen and got some orange juice and some coffe.

"Mat where are Alex and Jerome?" I asked "Jerome said he wanted to show Alex some stuff and around the house" "Ok thanks,Dood"

" BRAEKFAST IS READY!" Mitch yelled on top of his lungs " You don't need to yell Biggums" Jerome said and sat down on the floor next to Alex.

I sat on the sofa in the middle cause its more comfy.

Mitch came with the scrambled eggs and bacon.

We talked about lots of stuff, like video games, YouTube videos and more.

We laughed a lot and I kinda like it here.

"Rach do you have your own house" Mitch asked me. "No. Alex and me live in a rented house. We have to move from there soon." I told them

"You could move in here with us, but we only have one room free." Mat said. "Can we really?" " Sure. It's not a problem." Mitch said. " I choose te room." I said fast. "hey" Alex said sad "Where will I sleep? Ohh anyways my parents want me for a month and they live in Vancouver." Alex finished.
"when do you have to leave too your parents?" mat asked. "tomorrow after we moved" "ohh" Mat just said

" When do you guys have to move out?" Jerome asked.

"Tomorrow in the afternoon." Alex explaind " WHAT! I did not know that, why did you not tell me Al!" I yelled " I forgott" she said.

"We have to go home and pack and quick. Bye guys see you tomorrow " "Bye!" they all yelled.

We went home as fast as we could. We started packing our clothes, shoes and all the other stuff.

" This makes me tired " Me 2 let's go to bed. good night Rach" Good night"

And we headed to bed. FINALLY!

---------------------------------

HEYO DOODS How did you guys like it. If not theeeeeeeeeen I don't know. I know it was a quick start but who cares.

PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS! AND HIGH 5's around, and take care ( I am mixing it with Bajancanadian and Jacksepticeye so don't hate me)

WOLOLOLOLOLO

YOLO