Yes or no?

Mitch's pov.

Becka was asleep and i was laying next to her. I hugged her and she cuddled against my chest.
today is gonna be a hard day for me...
i kissed her forehead and she smiled in her sleep.
I stood up slowly and went to the bathroom, i took a shower and brushed my teeth.
I went out of the room and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Mitch" Jerome said. "Morning" i said and sighed.
"You gonna ask her today?" He asked and i nodded.

"Ask Becka what?" Luna asked coming downstairs.
Jerome whispered to Luna.
"Omg really!? When!?" She smiled. "When she wakes up and when she had breakfast" i said. "Omg!!" Luna jumped around happily. "Pleas dont tell her ok." "I wont tell her, i promise." Luna promised.

Becka pov.
I woke up and Mitch wasnt there. I changed into other clothes and went to brush my teeth. i went downstairs and Mitch was making my breakfast and he gave me a plate with scrambled eggs and he kissed me and i kissed back. "good morning, babe" he said smiling and i smiled back "morning" i said and i started eating . Mitch was staring at me and i finished eating and i wanted to clean my plate but Mitch said he would.

Luna came to me and hugged me tight and she was smiling so much. "Luna are you Okay?" i asked. "I'm Grand!" she said giggling. "halp" i said laughing and Luna let go from the hug.
Mitch came over to me and he looked down at me smiling. Luna and Jerome quickly went out of the room, i wonder why. i wanted to ask Mitch why they left the room so quickly but when i looked back at him. He...He was on his knees, i covered my mouth. "Rebecca Lancaster will you Marry me?" he said and he took a little box and opened it. I started crying of joy "Oh my god, Yes!" i said and hugged him tight and he kissed me smiling. Mitch pulled away and he put the ring on my finger. I looked at the ring, it was a gold silver ring with a light blue diamond, i smiled. "You like it?" "i love it!" i hugged him again. "good" he said hugging back and smiling.

Luna and Jerome came back into room. "what she say?" Jerome asked. "She said yes." Mitch said smiling and he had some tears of joy.
Luna hugged me again. I laughed a bit and hugged back.

"So whens the wedding?" Luna asked. "I got it all planned and i invited all people for next Friday." Mitch said. i looked at him. "really? wow thanks Mitch." i smiled, "next week on friday? Friday the 13th?" i asked and Mitch nodded. "Wow Thanks Mitch" i kissed him. "No problem,Babe" he said.

-------------------------------------------

HOLY SHIT! Mitch and Becka are getting married!! YAY!!

but just wait for the next chapter. what will happen? will the wedding happen or will something bad happen? Will everyone make it to the wedding? Lets see in the next chapter and i promise it will be a longer chapter byeee