CHAPTER 1: I'M COMING HOME

Time skip: 1 week later.

Finally i arrived at the train station and for number of days yuki-nee kept calling me and asked when i'm gonna arrive home. I purposely didn't tell her i'm back because i wanna give her a surprise.

I walk home with a stroll luggage and my acoustic guitar on my back and i must say, it's pretty tiring having these two carried along while walking.

Fast forward: home

I stand right in front of the door as i prepare for yuki-nee's reaction. I press the bell three times and i heard someone walking to open up the door. Yuki-nee open the door and her eyes widen and stun to see me standing right in front of her with a smile.

"YUKIO!!!!" Yuki-nee squeal and she launch herself for a hug.

She hug me tightly like there was no tomorrow and i hug her back while her tears dripping from her eyes and landed on my chest. She gripped my shoulder as i can feel her emotions that she missed me for so long.

"Hey...hey...i'm here already, don't cry" i try to comforting my sister.

She keep on crying and to be honest, this is the first time i saw her in this kind of emotion. She break the hug and she help me bring my stroll luggage inside. I enter the house and it looks the same just like 3 years ago.

"Is oyaji and okaa-san home?" I ask my sister if my dad was at home.

"No...oto-san went out since morning and okaa-san out for groceries" she reply as she brings my luggage to my room.

I enter my room and it looks pretty neat and clean. Looks like yuki-nee clean it up for me knowing that i will be return anytime soon. I sit on my bed and she sit next to me and she get closer to me until our shoulder touches.

"How have you been?" Yuki-nee ask with a concern.

"I have a good time live with our grandparents. But....i have failed to achieve my dream" i reply with a sorrow tone.

"I'm sorry, yukio...." Yuki-nee puts her head on my shoulder with a concern tone.

"Don't be....you achieve your dream. And i'm happy for that. Even though because of it, we part our ways, but in the end, it doesn't even matter" i reply with a smile.

"You know.....lisa missed you" yuki-nee say with a smirk.

My face heated up as i hear her name being mentioned. Me, yuki-nee and lisa-nee are friends since our childhood. Truth to be told, i had a small crush on her.

*Ding Dong!*

A sound of a bell can be heard and that's probably our dad or mom came home. I insist to get the door, and who's the one that pressing the bell shocked me.

"Yukina! Let's go to...YUKIO??!!" it was lisa-nee who apparently came to ask yuki-nee out.

"AAHHHH!!! I MISSED YOU YUKI-CHAN!!!" Lisa-nee squeal from her lungs while bear hugging me.

"Yea....yeah...it's nice to see you...now please let me go!....you hurting me...." i say while holding my pain.

"Oh! Sorry! Sorry! My hug probably hurt your ribs!" Lisa-nee release her bear hug

"No! You stepped on my foot!!" I yell back and three of us look at my foot

"Ah!! Sorry yuki-chan!!"

"Oh my poor foot..." i lightly massage my foot.

"I said i'm sorry...how about i treat you for a lunch?" Lisa-nee ask with a smile.

"Sounds good to me, it's been a while since i last hang out with both of you"

Fast forward: family restaurant.

The three of us enjoy ourselves at the family restaurant while having a childhood conversation. But after all laugh and smiling, a personal conversation kicks in.

"How's your big dream, yuki-chan! I'm sure that you have your own band" lisa as a question that turns me gloomy.

"No...i failed. Long story short, our argument between me and aneki ended with i lost the argument" i reply with a defeat sigh.

Lisa-nee was surprised as the one that she knew who is the top performer in a family lost the argument. Lisa-nee put her hand on mine and i'm surprised by it.

"What happened?"

"Well....after i ran away from home, i attend a middle school and i joined a light music club. Sadly the club and the band was short lived and we disband on our last year in school. When i attend a high school as a 1st year, i try to do the same thing, but no one interested until my 1st year ended" i end my words and i sip my soft drink.

"I'm sorry that it didn't go out well..." aneki say with a concern.

"At least i tried...i didn't even care about it right now..." i say with a shrug.

"By the way, have you picked your school yet?" Lisa-nee ask.

"No, i just got here, remember?" I reply with a straight face.

"Splendid! Want to enroll to haneoka?!"

"Haneoka?" I ask with a confused look.

"Yes. For our next enrollment, we accept boys to the school. Haneoka right now is on its way to co-ed school" aneki reply.

"Me and yukina went to that school you know"

"Well...since its aneki and lisa-nee study there, i might as well join the school"

Lisa-nee happily jump and hug me after i agree to enroll to haneoka next year. I take the entrance exam a week later and surprisingly i score perfectly. For your information, i'm 16 years old and i'm 2nd year student. Me and yukina aneki is one year gap.

The next day is my entrance ceremony, i hope that everything is going well..
_________________________________________
*Note: next chapter takes place in season 2 episode 1

That's all folks, hope you enjoy this chapter. As usual if you spot any errors leave it on the comment section and i'll fix it up for you

Azfarcage out