CHAPTER 49: ARMAGEDDON

Time skip: The next day

Yukio's POV

I couldn't sleep a wink last night as i am worried what could happen to me today that now the magazine is already sold with a misconstructed fine printed word. I don't know what will happen, but my intuition said that this will be worst than a last time. As for saya, she chained my leg to the bed last night and she said the only time i can get out from the house is going to school and helping her father.

I'm at haneoka to continue my life as a high school student, but it seems to have a problem here. All the girls are gossiping when they saw me and the boys...well boy will be boys as they are frustrated and threaten me with a various taunts. I just hope afterglow will not fall for this kinda madness...

I enter my class and the whole class turns gloom and also hatred at the same time. But proceed to my place and all members of afterglow didn't say a word.

"Morning girls" i greet them

Suddenly himari slam the magazine onto my desk hard until i lightly jump as i startled by it.

"28 STAB WOUNDS!! You dare to have this photoshoot and getting married with eve behind our backs!!" Himari yell at me

"What! I'm not married!!"

"Oh yeah? That how about this" ran shows a small words on a magazine

Note: They are married

"Girls...the director misconstructed the words and you girls heard yesterday that i was having a photoshoot!"

"I hate you yukio!" Afterglow said in unison.

Throughout the day, none of my classmates talk to me and all of them left me hanging to dry. Even terakawa-sensei broke a couple of chalk while writing and she looks pissed.

Fast forward: lunch time

All eyes staring at me as i just stab a person 28 times and i feel a bit scared on what will happen to me. Suddenly my only friend wave at me from the stairs and i finally relief that he is not like everybody else.

"Good thing you're here, kijima"

"Let's go to the roof! I'm starving...."

Both of us got to the roof and while we're on our way there, the eyes of hatred are staring at me. I keep my head down and not making an eye contact. As soon as we reach the roof, lucky for us there's no other people except us. We're having our lunch as usual, until kijima ask something.

"Minato, why is everybody staring at you like a deviant?"

"Here..." i give him the wedding fashion magazine.

"What in the name of gravy!!??" Kijima was surprised.

I explain to him about what happened between me and eve in a photoshoot yesterday and kijima laugh out loud and he even mocking me about it.

"Haha!! You got jacked up by cherkov's gun!!" Kijima laughs

"Not funny tho....furthermore, eve is an idol and the misconstructed words can lead to a serious problem"

"What serious problem?"

"You know....public backlash, outrages fans, school madness or even armageddon"

"That can't be worst right? I mean....everybody knows that it's hard for us 16 years old to get married?"

"I doubt it, eve summoned that gun and anything can happen if we still didn't clear up this mess"