(1) Squish-able Bum

A/N Okay, so this is my first ever boyxboy story and I'm extremely nervous, so go easy on me. Please ignore the mistakes. I'm still in the process of tweaking and editing it.

This chapter is dedicated to RandomGraphic because she made me that fantastical cover. Thank you!

Chapter 1 

Squish-able Bum

What we were doing was oh-so-wrong, yet we couldn't stop. I mean, you couldn't blame us. What if the hottest guy from your school was only a few feet away from you, laying on his bed, with the door wide open I might add, carelessly throwing a ball, making his delicious looking biceps flex. Would you not be in the same position as us, leaning precariously out another slightly open door, greedily taking in the sight?

"Man, he's such a hunk," Delilah, my best friend, said from above me.

Swallowing, I stared at the scene in front of me. "Uh huh."

"Just look at him, those bulging biceps, rock hard abs, and that oh-so-squish-able bum."

"Yeah, especially the squish-able bum. I would so squeeze it," I agree, dazed. I could feel some drool coming, but I made no move to wipe it off, for fear that I would miss something.

"It must have hurt," she continued dreamily.

"Mhm-wait, what?" I stared up at her, scrunching my eyebrows in confusion.

"You know when he fell from heaven? Cause damn he must be an angel."

My mood slowly died as I stared at her grimly. What. The. Hell.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Dude, that was too corny, even for you," shaking my head at her disapprovingly. "No one says that shitty pick-up line anymore."

"Hey, anything works for me when it comes to him," she replied, raising both hands in surrender.

Puffing my cheeks out, I thought about it for a moment, before reluctantly nodding my head. He did look like an angel. So, with wide unblinking eyes, we went back to ogling our sexy angel through the cracked bedroom door. Occasionally we let out a sigh when his tight white shirt would rise, giving us a little peek of his toned stomach.

"I think we should stop now, Avery might come back any minute," I whispered to Delilah after a few more purrs. "You know how she gets whenever she catches us making goo-goo eyes at her brother."

Nodding her head, Delilah made a move to stand up from her crouched stance, "Yeah...remember that time when she threatened to tell him we were stalking him? I mean, really, who said anything about stalking? I call it simply taking an extended peek in private."

"Right." She is so in denial. Even I had to admit we were in full blown stalker mode.

"Yeah, cause invading someone's privacy is totally normal."

Startled, Delilah and I slowly turned to look at each other, fear showing in our eyes, before we turned, innocent smiles spread across our faces.

There the devil stood, in flesh and blood. Avery stared at us in anger, her black hair scattered around her face, her gray eyes blazing. Damn did she look scary.

"Hey Avery," Delilah said, in a high-pitched voice.

"Yeah, what's up?" I mimicked.

Shaking her head, Avery stepped forward and closed her bedroom door with a resounding click. She crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at both of us. "What did I tell you guys about creeping on my brother?" Turning to me, she gave a stern look. "Especially you, Grayer, you know he's straight, right?"