❦the fight ❦

(y/n) pov

it's was the day of the festival and it was time for me to show that i can do this!

as i was walking up to the main gate with my father i told him that i wanted to do the entire festival and not just the 1v1. he said that i was crazy and he wouldn't let me.

so i took matters into my own hands.

i told dad that i would be doing all the events and told him not to tell father and he agreed.

as midnight was announcing how the festival worked and how the events would go on. after she finished we had 20 minutes to prepare.

during the 20 minutes i had momo and bakugo check on the micro chip in my back to make sure everything was all good to go

bakugo:" hey momo can you give us a minute?"

momo:" yes of corse"

momo walked away and it was just me and bakugo.

bakugo:"(y/n)? w-will you be my-"

"5 minutes till the first event"

bakugo:" will you go out with me?"

i was set back i didn't know what to say.

(y/n):" bakugo... i don't know"

it went silent for a minute until i walked away turn the pain reliever up at the highest it could be.

we all walked out waiting for the event to start and i get a text from my father

message

papa🧣
"what are you doing in the arena?"

(y/n)
you'll see father.

as the race had begun everone was trying to get over one another to get out to the other side i just used my scarfs to grab on the trees our the crowd and launch myself.

soon after i did that i could hear yelling from behind me.

it was the one and only bakugo yelling at todoroki for freezing everone in place. as i kept on running something seemed off about why i was so far ahead of everone.

next thing i knew i was grabbed by my wrists and a hand covered my mouth so i could yell for help i had blacked out.

toga pov

the deal i had made with dabi was dumb i lost a bet to him over beer pong but that's fine. so i shifted into (y/n) and left her in the bushes.

i had to pretend to be her so i acted like her.

time skip to the end of the race

1st place: Izuku
2nd place: bakugo
3rd place: (y/n)
4th place: todoroki

welp being in her body i have to make it look like i tried.

bakugo pov
something seemed off about (y/n) durning the race she disappeared then came back into the race like nothing happend.

i'm going to go talk to her

bakugo:" hey (y/n) are you okay you disappeared during the race then came back."

toga:" oh yea i'm fine just got uh distracted yea that's it."

okay somethings up

bakugo:" hey can we talk in private"

toga:" sure"

i still had the remote from earlier for (y/n)s micro chip if i turn the setting down and doesn't feel the pain i know she's not (y/n)