I'll name it later (lies)

"Yes, I'm doing just fine sweetie," I say to Izu.

"That's good Todo." My wonderful soulmate replies.

"Well, it's good to see that Shoto can be loving to someone." I hear a voice that sounds an awful lot like Fuyumi's.

I shot right up if that was Fuyumi I could be in trouble 'Father' could be here. I quickly scan the room looking for Endeavour. When I didn't see him I instantly calmed down. Fuyumi, Izu, Inko, and Dr.Snickleburg were there no signs of anyone else. "How long have I been out?" I asked hoping it wasn't too long.

"Just barely two days," Dr.Snickleburgs responds.

Since it was Friday that I had gone to Izu's house it was Monday. What if Izu missed class today because I couldn't hold myself together. "Did you miss any class?" I question mainly towards Izu.

"No, it's a few hours after school ended I knew you wouldn't want me to miss any class so I went. Then I came here to wait for you to wake up." He replies in a cheery voice.

"Oh good, I don't want you to miss school you want to be a hero so much so if you missed school it could affect you," I say trying to make it seem as though I didn't, didn't want him to miss class because of me.

"Sho I know that's not the real reason." My soulmate says trying not to sound angry.

"It is Izu," I say defensively.

"Stop lying!" He yells at me clearly angry.

I'm sorry Izu but if you really knew you probably wouldn't still love me I'm trying to keep at the most amount of people in my life as I can.

"I don't know why you think I'm lying," I say trying to calm him down.

"Please, Shoto if you're going to lie at least try to make it believable." My sister says joining the discussion.

"I'm not lying," I mumble even though I am lying.
"Todoroki please don't lie. I've known that Izuku just wants to make you happier but he can't do that if you keep lying. He's wanted to make you happier all his life." Inko says with tears in her eyes.
"Fine, I didn't want you to miss school because of me." I tell him avoiding eye contact.
"Let's get you home." Izu tells me while I look at his face for the first time since I've woken up. He looked like had been losing sleep his face had a scar on it his eyes were as beautiful as ever.

During the car ride home Izuku keeps looking at me worried like I might do something ridiculous. I wonder what house he's talking about my 'fathers' or his. We seemed to be heading towards the college that Natsuo is going to. "Shouto we're going to make a pitstop real quick." Inko said as we took a turn left.

We got to the college dorm rooms and headed towards Natsuo's room. Inko knocked and Natsuo welcomed her and Izu like great friends. "Alright time for you to collect all your stuff from your 'fathers' house. We have gotten an apartment big enough to fit all of us though it is still kinda small. But at least you will be away from Endeavor." Inko said to him.

"Thank you so much Inko. It is a shame that we don't have Touya with us to share the wonderful family that Shouto ended up with as his soulmate." Natsuo said to her while we began walking back to the car that we came to the dorms in.

As we got to the house I saw that Endeavour's car was in the driveway. This won't end well.

A/N I made a chapter yay. I'm so sorry for the long-ass wait. What do you think will happen next? I tried so hard to make the chapter as long as my brain would let it. I'm a middle school and I've never really done this before so please forgive it being bad. I really hope you guys enjoyed it.