Chapter 5

After I left Luke's class I walked around till the bell rang. I waited for Addison and Michael to come out of Luke's class.

"Alexa you dissed Courtney hard, her face was priceless" Addison said

"I know and well now I have detention again." I responded. As I said that the bell rang and we separated ways. Soon it was lunch. When I walked in the cafeteria someone pushed me.

"Opps I'm so sorry Alexa" Courtney said in a fake sweet voice that made me cringe. This girl is really getting me mad now. I know for sure she did it on purpose. I pushed her to the ground and I was about to hit her until Mr.Hemmings pulled me up. Why does he always come on bad timing?

"Mr. Hemmings I didn't do anything to her she just pushed me to the ground." Courtney said faking crying. Mr. Hemmings or Luke didn't let me say anything and spoke up saying

"that's enough Alexa we're going to the principles office now." he said. Courtney started smirking at me thinking she won. I'll get her back soon. Ughh great didn't just yesterday he wanted to actually get to know me yet here he is siding with Courtney not knowing what actually happened.

"follow me Alexa" he spoke up. We walked down the halls in silence. I was beyond Furious at Courtney. I felt my phone vibrate in the back of my pocket so I picked it up to see a new message

Where are you? Me and Addison are looking for you~ Michael

"I'm with Mr.Hemmings, I'll tell you later ~ I responded.

When I looked up I saw that we weren't heading in the direction to the principle's office but to his class room.

"Alexa I won't tell the principle but what actually happened?" he said

"Oh so now you ask? Well since you seem to believe everything Courtney says why don't you ask her" I responded

"Alexa please I actually do want to get to know you" he said

"Really? Doesn't seem like it because you always find a way to give me detention" I said. As I said that he started walking up to me. I soon found myself pressed against the wall of the classroom.

"maybe I enjoy your company even though you always seem to be angry at me." he whispered in my ear. His chest was pressed against mine. We were so close I could feel his minty breath on my face. I then realized we were both leaning in and pushed him away.

"I got to go" I said and ran out the door. If I hadn't move what was going to happen? Were we going to kiss? I just met him and he's my teacher. Yet I think I like him. I didn't notice I was in the parking lot of the school. I grabbed my keys out of my bag and went to my car. I drove out of the school and left to a place where my parents used to take me as a child. I always go there to think and right now I'm just so confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment

Vote

Hope you enjoyed bye lovelies :)