Chapter 1

As I walked in the halls of my school there was no noise just the faint sound of my shoes clicking on the tiles. I guess I'm late to school. Oh well it won't be the first. It's the first day of school and I'm late. I had my schedule in my hand. Since we get our schedule over the summer. First period was over already. Second period Math Mr. Hemmings? New teacher? Im currently in my last year of high school and I've never heard about this teacher. Hoping he won't be another annoying old teacher. I walked to the classroom and opened the door loudly. Obviously very loudly for everyone to turn around and look at me. I sat in the very back of the classroom already having a bored look on my face.

"So you must be the very well known Alexa Saunders." said someone. I looked up to see who it was to see a very attractive man in a suit. May I say he was pretty young. This is the teacher? What?

"yup in the vain and who are you?" I asked back.

"Well Mrs.Alexa, I am Mr.Hemmings the new math teacher. Already late on the first day? Detention." he responded. With that he went back to the front of the desk.

"Can't wait" I said with sarcasm.
After my little statement he went back to talking to the class.

"Well class, I'd like for you to tell me your name and something you enjoy doing. I'll start, I'm Mr. Hemmings and I enjoy singing." he said.

He then pointed to Courtney to go next. Courtney is the biggest slut in school whom also is sitting in the front row with the smallest amount of clothes.

"I'm Courtney and I enjoy being a cheerleader." she said.

"That's not the only thing you enjoy, you enjoy sleeping around" I said pretty loudly.

Courtney turned around and glared at me. While the whole class burst into laughter. Mr.Hemmings gave me a look and said,

"Alexa since you have a lot to say why don't you go next"

"No thanks Mr. Hemmings because I have other classes to go now." with that the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment

Vote

First official chapter to Mr. Hemming's. Please don't be offended if your name is Courtney. Its for the story. I hope you enjoyed reading this. Bye lovelies :)