~*~

"You brought me to Greece!" I screamed into the room, running in from the balcony, forgetting he was still asleep.

He groaned and groggily sat up, running a palm down his face afterward. "Amelia, come here," he mumbled, stretching one arm out.

I instantly skipped over to the bed with a smile and placed myself right next to him so his outstretched arm could wrap around me. He wrapped his arms around me and let his body weight fall back onto the bed, pushing me down with it. A low mmhm came from him before he brought me closer to him and rested his head between my neck and shoulder. I used my fingers to comb through his hair as he slowly fell back asleep. Or so I thought.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He grumbled.

"You," I decided to tease.

"If you want to do all the work, then be my guest," he teased back.

"Okay," I agreed, pushing him over so he was on his back. Shock was clearly written in his eyes as he didn't expect that answer. Normally, he does basically 90% of the work and he likes it that way, so who am I to complain, but this time he deserves some love and appreciation from me.

I straddled his waist, my butt carefully lowering onto a certain hard part of him. His hands instantly came up to my hips. "You actually want to do all the work?" He asked.

"Why not?" I answered with a question, grinding against him.

Real breakfast will have to wait.

~*~

Nick said he had to go set up something for us, so I decided to stay here and head down to the beach. I laid my beach towel over the white sand, and plopped myself on it. I laid on my stomach and undid the tie of my triangle bikini top, letting the spf and sun do its thing.

I closed my eyes and relished in the calming sound of waves crashing on the shoreline and the feeling of heat spreading on my back. God, I missed Europe. The relaxing atmosphere combined with the jet lag relaxed my muscles and brain, putting me right to sleep.

I woke up feeling someone rubbing my back with some kind of lotion.

"I don't want you to fry your ass the first day we get here," I heard Nick's voice from above me, registering that he was putting sunscreen on me.

I moaned from both his touch and being woken up. "How long have I been asleep?" I mumbled.

"An hour, probably."

I chuckled. "I'm going to be dark on one side and white on the other," I whispered.

"Don't worry about that," he said. "You can tan the front on the boat."

I lifted my head up and turned toward him. "Boat?"

I got up from where I was and scanned the area. Sure enough, a sailboat appeared in front of me, close to the shore but still in the water. I walked closer to the beautiful thing, forgetting all of my belongings. I noticed, in neat gold cursive, there was a name printed on the side.

"Isabella," I mumbled.

"My mother," Nick said from behind me, wrapping an around around my waist.

"This is a beautiful boat," I commented.

"It would be more beautiful if my beautiful girl was on it," he said before lifting me up by his strong grip on my hips. I squealed before reaching to the rail on the boat and climbing over it.

"Nick! I'm wounded!" I pointed to the large-sized square bandaid I still had, which I just now realized would give me some weird tan lines, covering part of my abdomen, instantly regretting it when I saw his eyes shift from playful to guilt ridden. Trying to lighten the mood, I said "but now that I'm up here, I have a gorgeous view," deliberately staring at his toned abdomen.