There's My Sister!

Note: Hi guys! So along with some of the pics, I have decided to write some one-shots! I hope you enjoy! :)

This edit is based of a Vegeta-Sei AU called 'One Woman Army'. I will try to have the first chapter of it posted within the next week! :)

There's My Sister!

"It's weird," Goten let out a heavy sigh.

"What is?" Gohan raised a brow from beside him. "That Panny's getting married?"

"No," Goten shook his head. "Trust me, that's no surprise. Trunks has been telling me since we were teenagers that he was going to be marrying Pan someday. What surprises me about the wedding is that they didn't get married sooner."

Gohan let out a chuckle. "They already moved up the wedding twice too. Or I guess I should say, Trunks has. What's weird though?"

"Pan's a princess now," Goten said.

He looked up to where his sister and best friend were on the castle balcony. Their wedding had been something grand, which wasn't a surprise considering Trunks was the Saiyan Prince and Pan his military captain and now Princess.

"Are you sure that's our sister up there?" Goten raised a brow. "It doesn't look like her."

"I don't know," Gohan shrugged. "It looks like her to me. Marron told me Panny allowed Bulla and the Royal seamstress to go all out for the wedding. Mar said Panny wanted to look like a true Princess. Don't you think she does?"

Goten had to admit, Pan really did look like a Princess. Her dark hair that was usually so wild and free was straightened and neatly brushed into place. Her white dress was huge and sparkling in the bright sun. She even wore a veil and makeup...

"It's just weird seeing her all dolled up like that," Goten said.

As of sensing his eyes on her, Pan's eyes caught Goten's. She smiled and raised her hand like she was going to wave but instead, she turned it and held up a middle finger towards him.

"AH!" Goten's smile was huge and beaming across his face. "There's my sister!"

Photo from: The Little Mermaid