Chapter 2: Beauty

Draco had been having a bad day. He had gotten into a fight with his son who "ran away", he had lost his job at the ministry of magic because of the choices he made when he was a few years younger, and he didnt have enough money to get a ride back to Malfoy Manor.

He had been thinking about his horrible day when he felt like he was being stared at. He looked up and connected gazes with a short red haired girl with blue eyes. Draco's jaw dropped as he stared at his old school crush.

Slowly she moved over to Draco and smiled down at him. "It's been a while, Draco."

There was sadness and loneliness in her eyes and Draco was confused. He smiled softly.

"It sure has Ginny. Have a seat." Ginny nodded and sat down across from Draco. "So what have you up too?"

She sighed and rubbed her arm softly. She was wearing a ruffled white shirt, black pants and a black sweater. She looked like beauty itself.

"Well..... I just left Harry." Ginny looked down, upset.

Draco stared at her in awe. Ginny and Harry had been the perfect couple. "Really?"

She nodded.

Draco stared at the table. "I'm sorry.... Do you know whete you're going to stay?"

She shook her head. "I thought about going with my mom, but Harry would know i was there...."

Draco thought for a moment. "I h ave a few extra rooms in my Manor if you want to stay there. I know we weren't the closest friends, but you could stay as long as you need."

Ginny smiled. "Thanks, Draco."

"So are you going to take my offer?" The blonde man asked.

"Actually, can I? Just for the night?"

"Of course! Now how about a butterbeer, my treat?" Draco smiled and Ginny nodded happily.