Another Authors Note.

Holy pckin' shit, it's been forever since I updated this story! But still I get votes and comments on it! I can't tell you how thankful I am for all of your support.

Let me just fill you in on everything that's happened so far and why I've been gone. First, my dad ended up passing away in 2016. It really knocked me down and I'm still learning how to function without him here. Second, I stopped talking to my best friend who had kind of inspired me to write this story. I've always been more of a Drarry stan but she had suggested Drinny so I took her advice and started to write. When we started falling apart, I really had no motivation to keep writing. And the last thing I'm going to mention is that I am out to my close family and friends as ace (even though I've always been ace and even in sixth grade when we talked about sex (my Christian school was wild) I said I was never going to have sex) and trans. It's been a lot to deal with but the people who actually love me learned to understand. I couldn't ask for a better group of people who support me.

But with all that said, I really want to start writing again. I might go through and edit the two first chapters because they are ROUGH. I'd like to think I got a little bit better with formulating actual sentences 😂. So I'm going to start writing again and I hope you all still enjoy. Love you all. ❤️👌🏻