•CHAPTER 13 💚

Zo P.O.V
As I was helping Denise look for Dasani I found her in the middle of the floor face to face with Jaelen and she was full girly mode with this dude. Then after exchanging what looks like introductions I see her pass out, perfect opportunity to put my sis down . As I make my way over I notice her eyes twitching , she knows what she's doing she faking like she passed out so he can help her . As I make my way back over to the group they all look behind me to see if I found Dasani. "She's in good hands" I announce and with that we leave .

Jaelen P.O.V
As I'm carrying her up the stairs I find an empty room and lay her in the bed I notice her smirking , oh so she think she got game. "You think you slick huh, think you got game" I say causing her to bust out laughing along with me. "My bad , but I really wanted to make sure I left here tonight knowing that you were mine" she said smiling closing her eyes, you tell she was a  little tipsy. "Well I'll get you an uber home cause you're in no state to drive and I don't wanna leave you here alone" I said while slipping her shoes back on. "My best friends brothers girlfriend told me that you live in Arizona , I stalked your Instagram page cause I got sooo drunk I thought it was 2019 already" she said as she began to walk around. "Im really hungry , wanna take me to chipotle tomorrow if you're still in the state?" She asked typing something on her phone. "Yea , um sure I'll save my number so if you forget by the time you wake up"-, she had cut me off and began laughing "If I forget I'll set an alarm to remind me your too cute sober or drunk to pass up." She said walking out the room down the stairs. I watched out the window as she hopped in to what looked like LiAngelos brothers car. I wonder what he's up to last I heard UCLA was in China. I went downstairs to fine my bro's and head home last thing we need is for one of them to get drunk.
"Aye bro where's Dre , think it's time to get to back to the hotel for coach notice we gone" I said as my eyes wondered looking for Dre "man coach got us fucked up if he think we finna play a tournament on spring break bro" one of my teammates said as Dre walked over looking high as hell. "Broo I called five Uber's we should all fit in 5 cars, we gotta go before coach goes to wake us up we got an hour" I said gazing at my phone it was 3:09 coach said he was waking us up at 4:00 as we walk out the door we hop into the Uber's and head home .

•NEXT MORNING
DASANI P.O.V
Niggas can't compete , you got it babe you got it , yeah you got it babe you got it.
I groaned as tinashe's voice rang from my phone signaling me to wake up, "ughhh why did drunk me set a damn alarm?" I asked myself as I reached for my phone the alarm read : Get ready for chipotle date with Jaelen🥵🥵💕
Ok so I wasn't dreaming last night , in that case I need to get my hair and nails done along with my eyebrows, I need to find a cute but simple outfit. I should vlog today shouldn't I? I think I should with that I grabbed my vlog camera and shot my intro.

Dasani:Wassup bougiebottles it's ya favorite water bottle Dasani and I'm sprinkling y'all today with another vlog, today  y'all gone come with me to get ready for my first date with my crushh
Dasani: Ok so , I'm not sure if ima show y'all who he is just yet but ima make a part 2 of me going to visit him if everything goes right (laughs)

Dasani:Wassup bougiebottles it's ya favorite water bottle Dasani and I'm sprinkling y'all today with another vlog, today  y'all gone come with me to get ready for my first date with my crushhDasani: Ok so , I'm not sure if ima show y'all who he is...