Chapter 7

Dasani's pov
So everybody had woken up and I decided to order a whole bunch of McDonald's breakfast sandwiches.
I was just trying to eat my food in peace and Isabella was still trying me. I decided to just ignore her and be the bigger person. I walked into the kitchen to get a trash bag so we could all throw the trash away and get ready to go. Isabella followed me in talking about how I'm not shit and how I have no fans and that I'm just a follower. I finally snapped. I turned around and started yelling.
" Bitch, if you don't shut the fuck up. You're the one with no fans. Bitch, I should beat your ass right now. You're the one cheating on my best motherfucking friend, fucking the whole damn football team with those loose ass walls you call a damn vagina. Then have the nerve to turn around and be kissing on my best friend with the same lips you be sucking another nigga dick with. Bitch bye." I finished saying what I had to say, then walked away. I went to my room and got dressed.

 I went to my room and got dressed

I put this on. My hair and makeup are in the media.

I walked out and saw everybody already dressed.
"Damn girl, what took you so long. I could've robbed a bank, went on a shopping spree with the money I stole, came back and you still would've been getting ready."
"Don, nigga if you don't shut the fuck up. At least I look cute as fuck. Nigga, you looking like a got damn blobfish."
Then, Isabella had the audacity to open her mouth to say something to me.
"Actually Dasani, all that time you spent getting ready didn't help. You still look like shit."
"You know what. I'm bout sock and damn tired of your white Barbie Doll ass." I said while walking towards her. When I got to her, I punched her square in her jaw. She pulled my hair, so I just started beating the fuck out of her. I didn't even stop when I saw blood. At some point, Help tried to get me off her. When it didn't work him, Melo, Don, and Zo had to pull me off her. Isabella just wanted to look even more like a dumb ass, so she said " Bitch, you lucky they holding me back. Because I would've kept beating the shit out of you until you was unconscious bitch."
"Bitch what the fuck. Look around. There's no one over there. No one even cared enough to try and pull you back. Mainly because you was on the floor and I was on top of you. If you didn't notice I still look like a full course meal while you look even more like shit than usual. If you didn't notice nobody likes your pasty White ass. The only reason we even let you hang around is because Gelo fucks with you. I still have yet to figure out why. It's most likely because, you have so much and I mean so, so, so, SO much experience in giving head. So you might want to shut the fuck up, before I come over there and really beat your ass. Man, let's go." I said then walked out the door. I got in my car, then waited for everybody who was going to ride with me to go ahead and get in. We headed to the mall and I may have went a little overboard. We went back to my house and me and Kaliah were on live while the boys were playing 2K. I don't know and I really don't care what Izzy was over there doing. I walked to the kitchen to go get some Oreos. When I turned around from the pantry, Isabella was right behind me.
"Go ahead and talk shit. Because you clearly want me to beat your ass." I said while giving her that 'Bitch Try Me' look.
She decided to act like the bum bitch she is and say some more stupid shit.
"You're just mad because you're a desperate hoe. You want my man but can't have him."
"Excuse me, but I need clarification. Who exactly is your man. Because it could be any male with a pulse from the ages of 14 to 95."
"Hoe, you know exactly who I'm talking about. You want LiAngelo but mad because you can't get him, because he don't want your ugly ass."
"Bitch, I don't want LiAngelo. If I wanted him I could've been had him. If I walked in there right now and kissed him, he would kiss back."
"No, he wouldn't. He would push you off of him. He doesn't want you, you're a bum."
"Bet" is all I said before walking into the living room.
I walked in and straddled LiAngelo's waist. I started kissing him. He immediately kissed back and put both his hands on my ass. He licked my bottom lip, asking for acceptance, which I denied. I hopped off his lap and walked past a crying Isabella, switching just a little to tease him.

LiAngelo's pov
I was sitting in the living room scrolling through my Instagram feed. Dasani walked in with Isabella right behind her. She walked right up to me and straddled my waist. To be honest, I got hard just by her doing that. She started kissing me and I immediately kissed back. This was my dream and I was going to take full advantage of it. I put both of my hands on her ass and gripped onto it tightly. I licked her bottom lip, which she quickly denied. She hopped off my lap and walked into her room. I was staring at her ass the entire time.

What's gonna happen to Izzy and Gelo?

Yooooo, sorry this was rushed, my phone is on 3%

Dasani beat Izzy ass, how y'all feel.

Somebody finally told Isabella the truth.

Don't forget to Vote and comment. Tell me how y'all feel
~Twin #2