What's Going On

DESTINY POV

Its been 2 weeks since I told Nisha bout me being pregnant and I haven't seen her since she walked out the door. And I really really miss her, I'm still staying at her house hoping she would come back so we can talk work things out. Because I will not give up on this relationship without a fight. I know I know I was wrong for what I did and I feel really bad I don't know I just wasn't thinking at the moment. I just hope Nisha walk through the door soon.

NISHA POV

When Destiny told me she was pregnant I just shut down ,like damn was I really that bad of a girlfriend for her to go out and do that? I been staying at a hotel until I get myself together to go back and face her so we can talk bout it. I don't when I'm go back but it will be soon shit I miss my bed.

ASHANTI POV

Kayce must be crazy ass fuck to hang up in my face so she can talk to that bitch, I haven't really been talking to her since she had got off that night, cause she hasn't said sorry she told me she didn't see nothing wrong with what she had did. But it's all good that bitch Candy, Candice what ever the fuck her name is gonna get hers for messing with what's mine.

KAYCE POV

Its been a crazy ass month, Nisha told me what had happened between her and ol girl and I'm just like damn. Ashanti haven't been talking to me that much lately since I had hung up in her face so I could talk to Candice and I don't think I'm wrong because all she was doing was yelling and there was no need for that. But it's all good cause she'll talk to me sooner or later.

***********************************
This is just a lil some some of what everyone is thinking, still thinking of what should happen in the next chapter but just know it's gonna be good