Man on the Moon Pt.4

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) started to feel a bit better the more Lana talked and gave her advice. Lana turned (Y/n)'s chin towards her so their eyes locked. "But remember, hope is harmony. Just a heart, moving toward the light. That is all. Despair is hope's polar opposite. It is messy and confusing. It swallows up love, hatred, and everything else. Because not knowing where you will end up is despair. Despair is even what you cannot predict. Only despair's unpredictability can save you from a boring future. I see so much in your eyes, (Y/n), and you might got what it takes to be my successor and take the throne as the next mastermind of the Facility. But that means you'll have to work harder to get closer to the crown and prove that you're worthy of standing in the place that I stand. For example, I had close relationships with every member of the high council and I fabricated those relationships to increase their loyalty to me and bring them deeper into despair. Hell, I don't even care about any of them, they're nothing but pawns to achieve my goals."

Lana laughed at her last statement. It was true though. Lana didn't actually care for anybody in the Facility, wishing only to throw them into genocide even though the majority of them worship her, doing anything Lana asked. Much like she does with her sister, Lana physically and verbally abuses everyone in the Facility, kicking them and calling them all disgusting. She also treats them all like servants and never viewed anyone as anything more than tools and never felt any love towards any of them. Except one.

Lana stood up and held out her hand for (Y/n) to take. "So. Do you think you've got what it takes to be the next Queen of despair, (Y/n)?" (Y/n) sighed, looking down once more to tell her side of the story again. "You're my savior and idol. You're the only person I genuinely care about. I wouldn't care if you have just been using me this whole time. Instead I'd be so grateful for you for shining light into my boring world. I never want your legacy to end, my main goal is to create the next generation of mastermind's. I will become your successor myself." (Y/n) stood up with a look of determination. "No matter what I have to do."

(Y/n) reached out to grab Lana's hand but before they could make contact Lana moved her hand away so that (Y/n) fell to the ground, hard. "Right there." (Y/n) looked up at her, not really caring that Lana just did that rude act since she's done it many times before, as Lana looked down upon her with a caring smile. "That's the reason why I took only you under my wing when the others don't even deserve to kiss my foot. When you were the first kid of the year to join my reign, I knew you were special." (Y/n) smiled softly at the compliment. "But..." her smile dropped, knowing her fate for today "you still failed your mission today. You know what that means."

(Y/n) forced herself to look at Lana while she was still on the ground. She immediately regretted her decision once she saw the sinister smile of Lana that looked like the actual devil was smiling at her future torment. "Fun time."

~

Luther sighed as he carried a still drunk Five while discussing with Diego on where to go. "Well, we can't go back to the house. It's not secure. Those psychopaths could come back at any moment." "My place is closer. No one will look for him there." Diego said. Five groaned in Luther's arms which made him glare, "If you vomit on me." "You know what's funny? Aah! I'm going through puberty. Twice. And I," He chuckled "I drank that whole bottle, didn't I? That's what you do when the world you love goes bye-bye. Poof, it's gone."

Five dozed off until he snapped himself back to the present, "What are you guys talkin' about?" Luther sighed once again in frustration. "Two masked intruders attacked the Academy last night." "They came looking for you." Diego continued. "So I need you to focus. What do they want?"

"Hazel and Cha-Cha." Five breathed out.
"Who?"
"You know I hate code names."

"Ah, the best of the best." Five paused to correct himself on his words. "Except for me, of course." "The best of what?" Luther questioned. Five ignored him and continued his drunken words. "You know, Dolores always said she hated when I drink. She said it made me surly."

"Hey!" Diego snapped as he stopped walking to face the man-boy. "Hm? Yeah?" Five said when Diego already began talking. "I need you to focus. What do this Hazel and Cha-Cha want?" When Five only responded with a bitter smile, as if he's trying to hold in a laugh, Diego added "We just wanna protect you." "Protect me?" That's when Five began to become snarky again. "I don't need your protection, Diego. Do you have any idea how many people I've killed? No. I'm the Four frickin' Horsemen."

Five looked Diego dead in the eye. "The apocalypse is coming." He finished off with a vomit over Luther's shoulder.

When he regained his posture in Luther's big arms he let out a distraught moan which Luther replied with an eye roll and "What now?"

"I want (Y/n) to carry me~" He whined out. Diego scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion. "Who?" "You mean Diego?" Luther asked with a raised brow. What? Maybe drunk people messed up names sometimes. "Nooo." Five whined out again. "I want (Y/n) to carry me and own me." He said as he hugged himself, smiling slightly. "Five, who is (Y/n)?" Diego said, trying to get some kind of answer out of him. Luther found the name familiar and wondered if this was the same (Y/n) from when him, Five and Klaus were all in the car together.

"A girl I met." Five answered. "She made my dull, cold heart light up with joy." He sighed dreamily.

Drunk words equal sober thoughts

Luther could tell Five was on the verge of falling asleep so he asked one more time "Who is she?" Five smiled to himself as he thought of that (H/c) hair and comforting (E/c) eyes. "I'll never love anyone the same. I wonder what she's doing right now."

A lever was smashed down, making the electric bolts of electricity that were forced into (Y/n) come to a halt after a half hour of this electrocution. (Y/n)'s head went from being stiffened into looking up to dropping as soon as the torture ended.

Her skin still burned from the amount of electric sparks that was just shot through her. She squeezed her eyes shut, fearing that they'd pop out after all that sudden energy. She took in as many breaths as she could and even coughed a couple times or gasping for more fresh air or wheezing. Her throat was burning like crazy and she almost thought that her tongue was fried off. Lana didn't give a cloth to bite on so she didn't bite on her tongue while the electrocution, so to save her tongue herself she forced her mouth open to scream as loud as she could. And now all that screaming made her throat and vocal cords weaker at the moment. Of course it didn't hit her till later that if she did end up biting off her tongue it would just heal and grow back due to her healing factor but during and after the torture, her mind was completely empty.

Everything was aching. From her teeth to her fingers to her toes. Her body twitched a couple times since there was some leftover sparks in her body.

"Ya know, now I'm jelly. Maybe later I'll electrocute myself." Lana thought aloud with a smile from hell.

Pain was coursing through her legs and stomach.

Pain was coursing through her chest and shoulders.

Pain was coursing through her arms and neck.

Pain was coursing through her face and head.

Pain was coursing through her heart and mind.

Pain was coursing through her whole body.

Pain was all she felt.

But she liked it.

"Th-th-a-at fell-elt... bed-d-tter thand-than las-s-st ti-me." She spoke out with a scratchy, raspy voice that hurt her uvula. Lana squealed out, "Yay! You're finally turning into a masochist like mou." Lana took off the belts off (Y/n)'s wrists and ankles then yanked her off the chair and onto the ground where she planted her foot on (Y/n)'s back, pressing the heel part of her high heeled boot directly onto (Y/n)'s spine. "Now that you've learned your lesson, next time you see Five... Go chop his dick off!" (Y/n) nodded before Lana took her foot off but then stomped it back on, forcing (Y/n) back on the ground after her attempt to get up. "Wait! On second thought... let him live."

"He actually makes things less boring."

A/N: Yes I lowkey based Lana after Junko Enoshima. Ok I admitted it, go ahead and drag me