What are the Benefits Of paid Apps in Google Play Store

Google play store is one of the largest platforms for apps, games, Movies, Books, etc. The paid Apps result in a higher average revenue per download, they have a higher perceived value and users are generally more loyal to Apps they pay for. If you have a large customer/follower base, then a paid app can work in your favor.

However, for a business that just wants to build its brand image and get its name out there, a paid app might not be the best idea. Mobile Apps are often used by small businesses as another marketing tool to create loyal users.

If your customers are using your App to get discounts and earn loyalty rewards, they're not going to pay for your App just to get those. They want to save money, not spend it.

In every Category there are paid Apps like in games, Apps, Books, and Movies there is some legit way by which you can get it free like use Payprizes.com and earn fee Google play Gift Card they are legally giving Gift Card.

com and earn fee Google play Gift Card they are legally giving Gift Card

4 Most Important points why we use Paid apps:-

■ One of the major reasons why users download paid apps is that they are free from ads. 

■ Paid apps also come with more features as compared to the free ones.

■ They get periodic updates that make them more stable.

■ Paid apps can also help in saving some of your data allowances.

Selling your app on the Google Play Store.

The most direct way to make money from the Google Play Store would be selling your app, no doubt about that. Though, if you want users to prefer your paid app over free alternatives, you will need to offer a much better service than those.

If you can get the users to prefer your paid app then you have found the most direct way to make money from your app. However, it isn't always easy to be successful with paid apps. You will need to target a very specific niche and provide the best solution there.

If you can't solve a very specific problem of your target audience, and do it in the best way compared to others who try, users will not be too likely to choose your app. It may also be good to know that iOS users are more inclined to buy paid apps compared to Android users.

Earning money from in-app purchases

In-app purchases are one of the most common ways to generate money with your app. They are used most commonly in games and other entertainment apps. Offering items like game cash, new characters, character outfits, etc. can be desirable enough for your users to pay for them.

This way you can keep your app free to download and enjoy, but still, make money with it. If your app is not a game, you can still follow this option. For example, you can offer basic functionality for free, but make certain features premium and allow users to buy them.

However, do consider that in recent years many users developed a dislike towards in-app sales and microtransactions. Especially games that heavily feature paid items are labeled pay to win and maybe avoided by some users. You need to find a fine balance here.