Kei is that you?

Normal pov

"Mom I'm 15 I think I can go to the movies by myself!" Miku argued with her mother. Amu sighed. "Ikuto you'll back me up on this won't you?" She pleaded. Ikuto smirked. "Nope I'm staying out of this one babe." He said as he got up and walked out of the room. Amu turned red from anger. "Ikuto you get back here!" She shouted as she stormed toward her husband. Miku giggles and took this chance to escape to the movies.

Miku's pov

As I sneak out I hear my mother yelling at my father. I smile and head to the movies. I was wearing a half top black shirt with some black pants. My hair was in its usual flat do. I turn the corner and suddenly smack into something hard. I look up as a strong hand reached out and grabbed me. The boy had bright blue eyes and dark violet eyes. He looked vaguely familiar. He smirked. "Miku it's been a long time. What like 6 years?" He said. His name finally registered in my brain. "Kei?" I say. He smiles bigger. "That would be my name." He chuckled. I shook my head in wonder. "Where have you been hiding?" I teased as I pulled out of his warm arms. He smirked. "I just got back from America 2 days ago." He explained. I nodded. "Well it's nice to see a friendly face, but I gotta go. Hey maybe we can hang out some time." I smiled and started to walk away. "Yeah maybe but I don't know I'm pretty busy, I gotta check my schedule." He joked. I looked back at him and laughed. "See Ya Kei!" I shout back at him as I walk away. I meet up with my friends and we go into the movies but all I could think about was Kei. The last time I'd seen him I was 10 years old.

Kei's pov

I chuckle and shake my head as I walk away from Miku. She had developed nicely since I'd last seen her. I was two years older than her. I was 18. Her outfit had also made me aroused. I wonder if she is seeing anybody. I also wonder why she left in such a hurry. Oh well I look forward to meeting her again..... Soon. *Smirk*

Amu's pov

As I stormed toward Ikuto I heard Miku open and close the door. I sigh. "Great now look at what you've done! Are daughter just left the house in a much to revealing outfit for my liking and your the one to blame for it!" I shout as I finally find Ikuto in our bedroom. He turned around to see me. He smirked. "Oh come on babe, don't you remember what it was like to be a teenager?" He said as he hugged me. I melted in his arms. "Yeah but.... but I wasn't rebellious like her!" I protest, trying to escape his warm embrace. He chuckles deeply in my ear making me shiver ever so lightly. "Don't be silly you were just as rebellious, well around me you were." He teased as he trailed his fingers down my side. My breathing hitched. I blushed, I couldn't believe after all this time he could still make me nervous.

Ikuto's pov

I smirk at Amu's vulnerability. After all these years I could still make her nervous like the days we were dating. I kiss her and she hesitantly wraps her arms around me. "Ikuto what if we get caught?" She whispers as she pulls away. I smirk. "We won't I promise." I assure her. She nods and we kiss again. I start leading her to the bed when we here the door open. I sigh. So much for that idea.

Normal pov

As Miku came home early she went straight upstairs. Soon after Amu came in. "Sweetie whats wrong?" She asked. Miku groaned. "Mom is it possible to love someone you haven't seen for 6 years?" She asked. Amy giggled. "Honey it's very possible, that's what happened to me and your father." Amu said. Miku sighed and shoved a pillow in her face. "I think I'm in love with a guy mom!" She yelled. Amu smiled. "Well I'm glad it's s guy!"

Okay how was the first chapter of the sequel? Comment and vote thank you!