Ikuto meets Amu's mom

As I wake up I remember my mom is supposed to be back today. I smile and get out of bed. Only to remember Ikuto was sleeping downstairs on the couch. my eyes widen and I run downstairs. I see him still sleeping but I don't see my mom. I sigh in releif. thank god she's not here yet. I better clean the house so she doesn't get upset with me. I go upstairs again and see my phone has a text. I open it. it was mom! she said she would be home in an hour! I look at the time. it was 9:45! my heart starts racing I take off my clothes and grab clean ones. I take a really fast shower and get dressed. When I come out of my room I see Ikuto outside my door I rush past him. "Go take a shower!" I shout at him. Then I go downstairs and start cleaning. finally when Ikuto gets done taking a shower I get done cleaning too. I sigh as I fall on to his lap. "Why such the rush to clean up?" he asked. I sigh. "My mom will be here in like 10 minutes." I say. I look up at him and smile. "I want you to meet my mom!" I say. Ikuto smiles and kisses my forehead. I giggle and hear the door open. I stand up and see my mom come in. I rush over to her. Hey sweetheart." She says as she comes in. "Hi mom." I say. She sees Ikuto sitting on the couch and she looks at me. "Who's that?" She asks. I smile and pull Ikuto up. "Mom this is Ikuto." I say. "hello Ikuto I'm Amu's mother." she said extending her hand. Ikuto shakes her hand. "Nice to meet you." He said. "Amu, sweetie can I talk to you." my mom says. "huh? uh yeah sure." I say confused. she takes my hand and pulls me away from Ikuto. "Is he the guy that stayed here last time?" she asked. I nod my head. She gasps. "So why is he here?" she whisper asks. "because mom..." I say trying to find the right words to tell her. She gasps. "Oh you guys are dating!!" She shouted. I turn red. "Mom be quiet!" I say. She smiles. "I always did like you." She says. Patting Ikuto's back. I face palm. Did she not get the message to stop embarrassing me!! "Well I'm going to the store." she says then she turns all serious and I knew what was coming. I run over to her and cover her mouth. "I know the rules mom." I say as I shove her out the door. I close the door and sigh. "What was that about?" Ikuto asks. I look at him with a are-you-seriously-that-clueless-face. He smirks. "What?" He asks. I sigh. "You know what." I say. He pulls me toward him. "I'm clueless." He continues. I giggle. "Don't make me say it." I plead. He smirks. "Say what?" He prompts. I sigh. "Ikuto..." I whine. He laughs. I smile and he kisses me. All the sudden I feel his hands on my butt. I freak out. Ikuto was touching my butt!!! I push him away a little and break our kiss. He looks at me with a questioning face. I couldn't take his sad face so I back out of his arms. "Amu?" He asks. He steps closer to me and pulls me to him. I let him do as he pleased. I stand there as he hugs me. "What's wrong?" He asked. I don't say anything. I was trying to figure out what to tell him. I couldn't tell him I freaked out when he put his hands on my butt. "It's nothing." I say. Ikuto pulls away and looks at me. "Amu please tell me, did I do something wrong?" He asks. I stare at him. "Hold me." I suddenly say. His eyes widen. "Hold you?" he questions. I blush but nod my head. I did want him to hug me again. It felt good to hug his big warm strong body. For some reason I just really wanted him to hold me in his arms. I shuffle closer to him and put my arms around him. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. He hugs me back. "Amu, are you sure your okay?" He asked again. I nod my head. "I just want you to hold me for awhile.... I feel like I might wake up and this was all just a dream." I say. Ikuto smiles. "Alright, anything for my Amu-koi, I love you. You know that right?" He says hugging me. "I love you to Ikuto." I say I hug him tighter. "Don't ever leave me." I quietly demand. He laughs. "I promise I won't leave you Amu." He said. I smile. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" I ask. Ikuto let's go of me and smirks. "Of course I would." He says. I smile. "Good."