Pollyjuice potion

Katherine couldn't help but laugh a little. She knew Tom had did this but it want too bad, it was pretty funny.

"Out of my way! Out of my way!"yelled a professor. "Oh dear me." She gasped when she saw Abraxas. She used a spell to cut him down, he landed face first into the snow.

"Look at that, a cat doesn't always land on its feet!" Laughed a griffindore, which caused everyone else to laugh too.

Katherine looked around and saw Tom leaning against a tree, smirking. She walked over to him.

"I should be mad but that was TOO funny" she laughed.

"Well he deserved it" he replied and snaked his arm around her waist.

Katherine wrapped her arms around his neck " Ophelia was lying about the whole confessing his love thing, he was stalking us though"

Tom shrugged his shoulders " he had it coming anyway."

Katherine smiled "oh! It's my turn to keep Nagini tonight, don't forget."

Tom nodded. "I have to go" he said, taking his arm off from around her waist.

"Wait! Do you want to do something tonight?" She asked.

Tom sighed "I can't, I have prefect duties." He said walking away.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

It was 11:30, passed curfew. Katherine got dressed in (picture) and left the common room. She wasn't going to take no for an answer. She cast a spell on her feet so that they wouldn't make any sound. Katherine saw Tom patrolling a floor. She snuck up from behind him and tapped his shoulder. He jumped forward and pulled out his wand.

He looked surprised when he saw Katherine "what are you doing here?" He whisperer yelled.

" what are you going to do? Give me detention." Katherine teased.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, in a deadly voice.

"We are going on a midnight adventure." She smiled.

"What?" He asked.

Katherine rolled her eyes " you can't say no and you have to do whatever I tell you."

"No" he said, annoyed.

Katherine sighed. "C'mon Tom! Are you really going to say no, even after I got all dressed up and risked being caught by like 4 other perfects? Pleeeeaassse. For me?"

Tom groaned "alright, what do you want to do?"

Katherine smiled "come with me" she grabbed his hand and lead him outside. He quietly followed her until they reached the now frozen lake.

" what are we doing here?" He asked.

Katherine smirked and pulled out her wand, she transformed her boots into skates.

"No. No, I can't skate." Tom protested.

"I'll teach you. Please." She pouted and Tom gave in. He transformed his shoes into skates too.

Katherine look a step onto the ice and helped Tom onto it too. Right when his feet touched the ice, he started to fall forwards. Katherine caught him and helped him back up.

He tried to take a step forwards but ended up going backwards instead.

"I knew ice was slippery but I didn't know it was this slippery." He groaned in frustration.

Katherine laughed. "Tom don't try to walk, glide."she said as she glided around the ice occasionally spinning and jumping.

Tom tries again but failed miserably. "I don't like to not be good at things."

Katherine made her way over to Tom. "Here, let me help you." She said holding out her hand. Tom took it and

Katherine started to skate backwards which caused Tom to glide forwards.

"You're so cute when you're struggling." Katherine giggled.

"Shut up." He replied.

Tom looked at Katherine feet and followed the same movements. Before he knew it, he was skating.

"Wow, you're really good" smiled Katherine.

"It's not something I'm proud of" he said.

"Well I think it's wonderful." Laughed Katherine.

Tom smiled, he loved her laugh.

They skated hand in hand, laughing and talking.

A hour or so later they got off the ice.

They transformed their skates back into their shoes.

Katherine kissed Tom. "This was so much fun" she said smiling.

Tom smiled back " it was. we should have more of these midnight adventures."

Katherine nodded. They walked into the common room. Tom walked into the boys dorm, he came back with Nagini. Katherine took Nagini from Tom for the night. Nagini had gown a little.

"Goodnight Tom" Katherine said as she kissed him.

"Goodnight Katherine" he said back.

"Good night Voldemort" hissed Nagini.

Katherine's eyes widened "w-what did she j- just say?"

"It's just something I wanted to try out, I don't want to keep my muggle fathers name." He explained.

Katherine stood there, wide eyed.

"Is something wrong?" Tom asked.

"Nothing" Katherine whispered, sadness in her voice. She walked up the stairs with Nagini, leaving Tom standing in the common room.