I mean, how lucky did I get?

I had a smart, beautiful woman by my side who loved me and supported me through everything. She also often called me out on my bullshit and put me in my place when it was needed and that was definitely not something I was used to. My parents never particularly cared for what I did and my relationships have always been more about the sex and other pleasures of life than serious conversations, feelings or pretty much anything that relationships are actually about.

"Am I what?" I asked back, not even that interested in her question to begin with. She was much more interesting.

"What is it with you today?" she chuckled. "You keep zoning out and not listening properly."

"It's all your fault," I passed the blame onto her as I climbed off of the bed and made my way towards her. I wrapped my arms around her from the back and tucked my face in the crook of her neck. She squirmed and tilted her head to the side a little which made me chuckle because I knew it was my stubble that scratched her slightly. She always said it felt nice though and she never wanted me to shave—well, unless it got too much—because she loved the look on me.

"You're acting like you're not the only one I give attention to," she argued back. To be fair, I did make her my own so far during this trip. I was always around her and tending to her needs, feeling the want to sit by her whenever and wherever. I had a feeling it annoyed everyone and my clinginess may have bothered her slightly but I didn't exactly give a fuck.

"Well, I think I want to be the one to give you some attention now," I kissed her skin and carried on down her neck. I reached her shoulders eventually and that was when I realised that I had her. There was a change in the way she breathed in and out, her chest moved up and down more rapidly and it made me smirk.

She was so easy to tease.

"Isn't that why you are taking me out tonight?" she questioned as she tried to mask the fact that she was already sold and all I really had to do was carry her over to the bed and have my way with her.

"Partly, yes," I said then squeezed her to my chest a little as my chin rested on her shoulder again. I grinned at her in the mirror and was glad to see her eyes tell me more than what her mouth would have ever done in that situation.

"Ugh," she groaned as she pushed me away from her and turned around. "Screw you," she mumbled as she tugged down the straps of her dress and then the rest of the material. That left her in pretty much nothing but her skin.

My eyes swallowed up her whole body, the masterpiece in front of me ready to be demolished.

"Oh, baby, you will," I smirked and she was already attached to me, her lips on mine as I let my hands slide down her side. Her skin instantly turned into a bumpy mess from my touch and she moaned in the kiss when my hands squeezed her bum.

She wasted no time in helping me getting rid of my shorts which also took my boxers along with them. After that, she was ready to push me on the bed but since this was her day, I thought she needed all the attention.

And, well, I said I would give it to her this time so it was only right.

I kept my hand on her cheek after I kissed her, her body below mine. She kept her eyes on me as my teeth nibbled on my bottom lip, my thumb on hers as I pulled it down. Renleigh turned her head to the side and kissed the inside of my hand, the soft padded part of my palm that was closest to my thumb. I caught something flicker through her eyes when her lips parted and welcomed my digit in her warm mouth. My own fell agape lightly, an unexpected sigh of surprise mixed with pleasure the only soft sound between us.