9

She looked at you and gently touched your arm then looked up at you "3 trouble is coming." she said looking scared.

"What..?" you asked.

"The gate we need to stop it or.. bad things will happen." She said softly.

You knew what this meant and you knew what was happening but most importantly you knew what you had to do.

You didn't care if you should rest what was more important your health or the world.

As you stood up holding your stomach with your non dominant hand you walked to the door taking a deep breathe and then opening it.

Alexei met eyes with you a smile on his face till he saw the wound.

He ran towards you engulfing you in a hug and with your dominant hand you wrapped your arm around him.

You backed off of the hug and told Murray what to tell Alexei.

"Tell him to forget me if i don't come back." you said "You Murray you forget me if i don't come back ok?" you said to Murray.

Murray sighed before saying "ok.. i will." he stood up going over to Alexei saying something in Russian and you sighed as tears were being held in the corner of your eyes.

  Alexei started yelling at Murray while trying to reach you but was being held back by Murray.

Finally Alexei turned to Murray and said "Пожалуйста, я люблю ее" (Please, i love her.)

Murray looked very guilty and nodded his head in your direction.

As you were running in the rain every part of your body being covered in a blanket of water you turned around to see Alexei running after you hugging you tightly.

You put a hand off of your stomach and hugged him back tears streaming down your face.

After Murray had told you that you had to wait till Alexei knew English to talk you started learning Russian and you knew a few things.

"Извините." (I'm sorry.) you spoke

"Не будет." (Don't be.) Alexei told you rocking you back and forth.

"Я должен идти." (I have to go.) You said holding Alexei tight.

Alexei let go of you and looked forward nodding his head while tears stream down his face.

He signaled for you to go and you ran taking one look back to see Alexei watching you run wiping his tears away.

You knew you had to go but something in you heart it hurt cause you knew something bad was coming but you didn't know what.

You were scared for everyone you know and mostly for Alexei what will happen to him when your gone.

You didn't know but if you didn't hurry everyone you know will die.

Word count: 431