Chapter 1: Spoiler, Your Husbands a Douchebag

Ginny Potter doodled absent mindedly on a piece of parchment when she heard the truuck pull into the garage. Harry was back from "work." Well if you call going to a muggle bar and getting drunk a job, then yes, Harry was working.

The door to the garage opened and then slammed back shut. Harry Potter stomped into the kitchen and moved next to Ginny.

"What's for dinner?" He growled.

"I don't know, Harry. What do you want?"

"A burger. I'll be waiting for it downstairs." And with that Harry stomped
away.

This is my only chance. Ginny thought to herself and she stood up.

She quickly ran to a closet in the hallway. She opened the door and grabbed her coat and her large suitcase that resembled her school trunk. She pulled it to the front door and grabbed her key from the small table next to the door. She pulled the door open, cold air whipping against her face. This was her only chance to escape the abuse.

Ginny stepped outside and moved to her car quickly. She threw the suitcase into the back and then got to the drivers seat as fast as she could. Thrusting the key into the ignition, she buckled her seat belt and drove off quickly.

About an hour later Ginny had parked her car infront of the Leaky Cauldron. She grabbed her purse and left the front seat, slamming the door shut. She walked into the Leaky Cauldron.

Looking around the small room, she noticed a man sitting at a table in the corner. Her eyes widened as she looked over the light blonde haired boy, staring into his grey eyes. He stared back.

"Draco...." Ginny whispered.