Chapter 1 - First day of school

A/N please excuse me if the grammar is wrong this is the first time i've written in english. Ps this story is gonna be a 3rd person story. With a few exeptions. Enjoy

"Ring ring"

Uhh.. just 5 more minutes Rose said as ,she hit the snooze button on her alarm.

● 5 minutes later ●

Rose! Travis is here to pick you up for school , yelled Clara (Her mom)

Oh pumpkin seeds i'm gonna be late again she shouted. Astoria is gonna kill us if we don't make it on time, she told Gigi her pet mouse and helper. Alright i'll be down in a minute mom she yelled. When Rose came down she was in a hurry, but stopped when she saw Travis' eyes widen

Uhh.. Rose you might wanna change your outfit Travis said while holding in a chuckle. Why what's wrong with my outfit she said, only to look down and see she'd forgot to change pants and were still in her pyjamas pants. Eek.. she screamed, thanks Travis for telling me. She ran as fast as she could to her room to find a pair of pants to wear. She then ran downstairs took Travis wrist and ran to the alleyway, while yelling have a good day mom. She was so stressed out that she didn't even notice the shoe sale on their way, Lucky for Travis who usually had to cover her eyes to make her move past it. When they arrived at the alley she took and put her key in and said the magic word, unfortunately she forgot the last part and when they stepped in they fell from the sky.

oops..Sorry Travis I can fix it she said, pumpkin magic make us pumpkin parachutes. It worked for a little while but as her luck would have it, it burst. Rose closed her eyes certain she would hit the ground, but she never did instead she felt two strong arms catching her. Hawk had caught her thanks H-hawk she stuttered releasing a slight blush. He put her down saying glad i could help, he also released a slight blush. When Travis landed they went to find the rest of the gang in their usual spot. When they got there they said godmorgning and went to class together, all six off them. They made it with 2 minutes to spare, so they just began to talk Travis and Rose made eye contact and bursted out laughing remembering what had previously happened . The others looked confused, why are you 2 laughing Joy asked. Then Travis told them about Roses morning accident, they started laughing as well. They quicklig stopped when Prof. Snow white came in and started the magic items lesson. When the lesson was done they walked to their unofficially claimed garden spot and Rose noticed that Travis and Ling Ling were holding hands, hey Astoria what's with those two she asked pointing at them. Oh right i always forget you live on earth full time she said, you remember the ball after we defeated the Snow queen right she asked. Off course i said why? Because the day after he finally asked her to be his girlfriend, and just look at them they clearly love each other she said so softly. So off course no one was surprised she said yes, Joy came over to us and got into the conversation and it ended in us sighing at how perfect they were for each other. Hey guys were did Hawk go Rose asked, she was curious he always went with the rest of the group so why not today. He ran ahead to escape his fan girls Joy explained, we giggled as we imagined it.

They finally reached the dragon arena and just in time for the lesson. Todays lesson is about baby dragons coach Beast told them " Pumpkin seeds that is soo cool" Rose exclaimed while the rest of the class laughed at her. Her team looked at each other gigiling they knew exactly what the others though (Rose being Rose even after 2 years at Regal Academy, she still gets over exited when a new mission comes). So your mission is to find a dragon egg hatch it and raise it, using all you've learned the last couple of weeks, the baby dragon is due in a month. Class dismissed. Everybody lets meet at our team spot Astoria yelled to the crowd, They all began to walk towards it, excerpt Hawk he was surrounded by prinsesses. Uhm.. excuse me ladies coming trough Rose said. They all respected her since she saved the school from extinction twice, and stepped aside leaving a path to Hawk. Rose took his wrist and dragged him out of the crowd so he could help with the mission, Thanks ladies you can get him back later she yelled over her shoulder. They were a little jealous that she could take him away so easily, but when they heard she didn't plan on keeping him to herself they softened. Hawk just looked in disbelief, how did she do that he thought. When they were out of sight and with their group again, Astoria had already begun planning the arrangement of tasks the baby dragon could need. Now all we need is the mother figure she said, just then Hawk and Rose showed up. Where have you been she started, we were supposed to meet 20 minutes ago. We ran into some complications Hawk said, yeah i had to save the poor prince in distress trapped by beautiful prinsesses Rose said way over dramatically. And they all laugh excerpt Hawk who just turned red like the apples he loves so much. Rose noticed and decided to tease him a little by being seductive, she walked to him diva style and caressing his cheek. Then walked around him letting her hand go from his right shoulder, to his left shoulder and asking seductively what's wrong pretty boy. So close to his ear that he could feel her warm breath. The others didn't think he could turn more red but oh boy were they wrong. Rose couldn't take it any more she broke down laughing W-w-what's W-wrong Hawk she asked still laughing on the ground. Rose he said a little mad, but then Astoria handed him a mirror and he saw how red he had turned. He hadn't thought you could see him blush, so he began to laugh as well. When they had finish laughing they decided that Rose would be best suited to be the dragons mother figure, so they went to get their dragons and regal armor. They then left for the forest of dragons to get a dragon egg.