The game of death

Eira's POV
I was with Sandro talking about Jephthah being nice and all until he came and said "WHO WANTS A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE!!!" "Sandro, there's your boyfriend *insert a Lenny face*" "Oh can you shut up" We decided to play with Jepy of the most 'deadliest' game I got first so I picked my friend "Sandro, Truth or Dare"
"Truth" so I grabbed his hand, put the fingers together, squeezed the fingers while saying, "Do you have a crush on Jepy?" Jephthah's blush rose so bad, even Sandro's and he answered, "Yes, now can you stop hurting me!" "Fine" and then I let go, "WHO'S NEXT..." Sandro shouted loudly, there was a silence for a few seconds until he picked Jephthah, "Jep, truth or dare" "Dare" "I dare you to say 'I'm a gay butt' to the whole school" I told him "DUDE, that's to harsh" "Fine, how about I dare you to kiss me..." and then he closed his mouth with his hands. "Sure, I don't see why not"
(Sin warning, you have been warned)
Jepy's POV
When I said that I began removing his hands from his mouth and began kissing him on the lips, to be honest, he was surprised, he began to kiss back. I licked his bottom lip, asking him for an entrance, he did not let me in, so I had to move my hands to his butt and squeezed there. He gasped in surprise and that was my chance to slip my tounge in his mouth, he moaned in the response of my actions. We were making out for a few minutes until I heard a voice...

"BABE! WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?!?!?!?" It was Shaharra, mad at me. I cried when she was here. Great, my life will be miserable.

Sandro's POV
IT'S HER! The one who Ethan was cheating on me, Jepy cried so loudly that I can't help it but defend him. "Hey! Don't you dare hurt my....." I looked at Eira, giving me the 'DO IT' look "ugh, boyfriend" Me and Jep's blush rose when I said that and Eira was like 'YASSSS, HE FINALLY SAID THAT'. "And just who do you think you are?" "I'm your boyfriend's ex, so if you don't back away, I'll rip you apart. And I know that you cheated on poor Jepy so FUCK OFF" "Ugh, fine" she said while walking away. "Don't worry, I'll protect you" I said. And we finally proposed Jepy as my boyfriend.