Yandere Psychopath Mother x Son reader (Part one)

Start from the beginning

Ellen: "S-shut up....! Please....! What do you want?"

"Hmm.... What i want ,huh....?"
You said keeping your hand underneath your chin.

"Well..... How about some burger?"

Ellen: "W-what......?"

"Well ,we've known each other for 2 years now. So it would be a shame if we just end it off like this. So, why not spend your last few hours being a friend of mine?"

Ellen: "What are you....."

"You too want to get few things off your chest don't you? Actually, you have a lot to get off ,don't you?"
You asked with a smug look.

Ellen: "I.............. Ahhh! Why are you so annoying!?"
She yelled while she stepped down from the edge.

You looked down at Ryan and Mark ,and gave them a thumbs up. They put up a thankful smile on their faces.

Though they used to bully you a lot, they were thankful you were there at the right moment.

You stepped away from the edge and turned your attention to Ellen, who was just looking at you with her tear stained eyes.

You raised your arm and checked your watch, which said 10 am.

"Hmm... The nearest Mc.D should be open by now, Shall we head there?"
You asked while walking towards her.

She just remained silent.
"I'll take that a yes"
You said walking off, With her slowly following up behind you.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The walk to the Mc Donalds was silent and peaceful. None of you spoke a word.

Then when you finally arrived, You both took a table and Ellen sat in front of you.

You brought your tray with two 'McChicken' burgers and few packets of sauce placed on it, along with a cup of 'McCafe Coffee'.

"Since, I'm feeling awfully Generous today, Consider it my treat........ Or a parting gift."
You said placing the tray on the table.

You sat back on your chair and took the coffee in your hands. You started blowing off the steam and when you were about to take a sip, you noticed Ellen staring at you.

As soon as she realized you were looking at her, she shifted her attention to outside the window.

"A burger is at its best when its hot, So you should start biting"You said taking a sip from your coffee

You said taking a sip from your coffee.

Ellen: "What .......about you?"
She asked eyeing her meal and you.

"Hmm? Oh, I rarely eat any junk food. besides ,I had my breakfast already"

Ellen: "I..... See...."
She said as she slowly started eating it, and her pace increased by every bite.