Babysitter n.m.

Your POV

"Mom I'm 18, I don't need a babysitter."
I crossed my arms. "Oh yes you do. Until I can trust you again to not sneak out or lie then you can be left alone but from now on you'll have a babysitter." She said putting on her lipstick. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Ready to go hun?" My dad asked my mom. "Just putting on my shoes." She said from the other side of the living room.

Just then the doorbell rang. "Hi.. I'm here to babysit your daughter?" A guy said at the door. "You must be nick! Please come in." He let the guy in. He was wearing a white shirt with a button down blue shirt with jeans. "You have a lovely home." He said looking around. I then went into the kitchen to grab a snack. "You must be y/n. I'm Nick." He said introducing himself. "Hello." I said looking at him up and down.

I must be lucky because this guy is so cute. "Okay we are going now, there's some food in the fridge and make yourself at home. Y/n be nice." My mom pointed at me. I rolled my eyes. The door shut. "So what do you want to do?" He asked me. "Watch the office in my room." I said putting some cereal in my mouth. "Oh.. okay." He smiled and nodded.

"That sounds boring. Let's do something fun!" He smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Knock yourself out." I said grabbing a cereal box. "How old are you?" He asked sitting in the on the breakfast bar chair. "18 almost 19. How about you?" I asked. "Just turned 21." I raised my eyebrow. "You look really young to be 21." I looked at him up and down. He scratched his neck.

"What do you do for fun?" He asked. "Nothing. I'm a very boring person." I said eating some cereal. "I can see that." He sighed."You know you don't have to babysit me. I'm an adult for the love of god. You can go home if you want or if you don't wanna go home now you can chill out here. Help yourself to the fridge and the living room. If you need me I'm in my room" I said walking upstairs. "Um okay." He shrugged.

I went upstairs and closed my door. I turned on my lap top to see the tab pornhub on my computer. I rolled my eyes. "Stupid brother. Can't watch this stuff on his own computer." I said putting for cereal in my mouth. He was watching a video of a girl fucking herself with a big dildo. I looked around... and clicked on the video. I'm curious why guys find this so entertaining.

She had her legs spread apart she was going faster and faster pushing the big red dildo in and out of her as she moaned over and over again. I felt a little sensation on my lower body. I was horny. I played with my boob and I continued to watch the video. The girl stuck the dildo to the ground so she was bouncing on it. She was moaning like crazy.

I slowly slid my hand down my stretchy shorts and inside my panties. I was wet. I started rubbing my vagina slowly. I watched the girl literally scream with pleasure. I started rubbing faster moaning softly. Just then a guy came into the video and started hitting it from the back. I rubbed faster and started to feel my legs shake. "Oh shit." I moaned. God it felt so good.

I started to burn it from the feeling. The girl was still moaning with pleasure. I finally stopped and took a breather. I took off my shorts leaving me in my panties and t-shirt. I opened my drawer and went all the way to the bottom and found my own dildo. I sucked on it for a bit and then moved my paints to the side and lined it up with my vagina. I stuck it in slowly and started going at a faster pace.

I was moaning and had my head back. Oh my god I felt so good right now. "Hey y/n how do y- OH.." Nick walked in. I screamed, paused the video and covered myself. "WHY DIDNT YOU KNOCK!?" I asked. "I didn't think I needed to.." He said. "What do you want." I said angry. "I wanted to know which remote was for the tv... but this seems more interesting." He said walking towards me.

"Huh? I asked sounding confused. He closed the computer and removed my covers. He rubbed my vagina as I pumped myself again. Double the satisfaction. I bit my lip and looked at him smirking and rubbing my clit faster. I was gonna cum I could feel it. I moaned really loud and came. He took his fingers and put them in my mouth making me taste myself. I put the dildo to the side and started unbuttoning his pants. I pulled down his jeans and boxers.

His dick spring out in front of me. I gasped and looked at him. I grabbed his member with my hand and started sucking. From the tip to the sides to the very end. He was moaning in pleasure. I motioned my hand up and down for a good few minutes while sucking. I took his dick out of my mouth and looked up at him with innocent eyes. He took off his clothes and sat down on the bed.

I my panties off and lifted my shirt up. I got on top of him facing my back towards him. He leaned up against the bed and positioned himself to my vagina. He slid it in smoothly. He held my legs and started thrusting in and out of me. I moaned and moaned. I squeezed my eyes shut and filled the room with my moans. He was moaning as he went in and out of me. I could feel drops of sweat roll down my face.

I started bouncing on him. He was moaning and groaning for every bounce I did. I got tired and got off. I arched my back as he got up and hit me from the back. He gripped my hair and pulled it back towards him. I screamed with pleasure oh my god. This felt so amazing. His pounding got slower and slower. I bounced myself back and forth onto him. I can not describe how good I felt.

He pulled out of me and I turned around. He started jerking himself off and shot his load on my face and in my mouth. We were both panting. "You're not that boring." He smirked.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I have risen from hell.
I miss you guys so much I've just been in my thoughts a lot you know?
I can't wait for my boyfriend to come back I'm so excited!!!!

Next chapter coming soon!!

-K🔥