Bell Boy n.m.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsMFDP4BVgD/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1h7pv2xscsxhl

You. Are. Welcome.

Your POV.

I just arrived at my 5 star hotel in New York and I was so jet lagged. Not to mention I have a gazillion bags. The taxi dropped me off and I was struggling to hold all my bags.

"Do you need some assistance?" Some guy said coming up from behind me. "Please that would be great!" I begged. "Of course. NICK THIS ONES YOURS!" He called. A cute guy came up with a luggage carrier. He smiled. "Hi I'm Nick. I can take your bags from you." He said loading them up.

"Thank you Nick. I'm y/n." I smiled. I then got a phone call from my stupid secretary. "Yes Courtney? No no no no NO I specially told you to put my personal documents in the red folder so I can sort what needs to go where, you- UGH NEVER MIND!" I huffed and hung up.

"You okay?" Nick asked. "Yeah yeah just come with me." I said angry. I got my room key and went up. "I'll meet you in my room. I have to go a different way." He told me as the elevator doors closed. He's so cute UGH I JUST WANNA- never mind.

I reached my room and threw my coat on the bed. I went in the bathroom and took a shower. I was washing all the soap out my hair when I heard the door close. "HELLO?" I yelled. "ITS JUST NICK!" He yelled. I turned off the water and grabbed a towel.

I wrapped myself up and went outside. "Okay here are all yourrrr bbbaaaggggsssss." He said dropping the last one. He just looked at him with sparks in his eyes. "Yoo-hoo! Nickkkkkk?" I waved. He blinked and was about to leave when he rolled the bag carrier backwards onto his foot. He yelped in pain and sat on the chair behind him.

"Oh my god Nick are you okay?!" I said walking up to him. "Yeah yeah I'm fine you don't have to worry about me." He said scooting away from me. "Why are you going away from me?" I asked walking closer to him. "You're still wearing your towel." He pointed. "So?" I said going closer.

His eyes went from my face to my chest which was showing cleavage. "Um your-your towel." He pointed. "What about it?" I said now sitting on his lap. I was running my hands all over him. From his hair to his arms to his chest. "I would love to do this with you y/n but I could get in so much trouble for it." He said stretching his face away.

"No one has to know. As long as you can keep a secret. I whispered in his ear. I felt him get goose bumps all over his arms. I could slowly feel his man hold begin to harden. I squeezed his face together and started making out with him. I took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.

He left kisses down my neck and collar bone. He pulled down my towel so my boobs were exposed. He wasn't playing around. He started leaving hickeys all over my chest. I unbuckled his pants. I got off his lap and pulled them down along with his boxers. His dick came out and i kitty licked the tip.

He gripped me wet hair and motioned my head to go down. I twisted my hands around the part I couldn't fit in my mouth. "Shit y/n." He groaned. I giggled and looked at him in the eyes. I felt my mouth fill with his cum. I swallowed and stood back up and sat on his lap again.

He pulled my towel all the way off and lined himself with my heat. He pushed himself into me all the way. He covered my mouth so I wouldn't moan so loud. "If you want this you need to be as quiet as possible." He whispered. I nodded. He started thrusting. My head fell back.

I squeezed my eyes shut. This felt so fucking good. He smacked my ass and then rubbed where he smacked. He did it again 7 times and then stopped. He got up and put me on the bed. His head went into the side of my neck.

He picked up the pace by a lot and I was moaning like crazy. He quickly covered my mouth. "Quiet." He kissed my forehead. We heard some guys talking outside in the hall. When we didn't hear them again, he sped up again.

He started thrusting slower. He pulled out and started eating me out. I was feeling so much pleasure. He pushed his head in more and bit my lip from literally screaming. I then came all over him and he licked up everything. "Down here." He pointed to the floor.

I got on my knees again and sucked him off. He came in my mouth again and I swallowed. Again. "So how long you staying here?" He asked. "A week." I said panting a little. Me nodded. "You're welcomed anytime." I said standing back up and making out with him again.

"NICK HELLO WHERE ARE YOU?!" His walkie-talkie went off. "I'll be back." He pecked my lips and got dressed. He opened the door and left. I sighed and smiled so much. "Fuck." I said under my breath.

_____________________________
Nick is hot.

Like EXTREMELY hot.

Next chapter coming soon!!

-K🥳