I never really love you anyway

"Can one of you two explain why MI 6 is interested in the latest targets death?" Konstantin asks. He is sitting on the end of the king size bed which takes up most of the space in Villanelle's new apartment in Prague. There are bags everywhere with clothes and various other items strewn across the whole apartment. He watches as she slowly turns and unwraps herself from the body in her bed. She looks tired, her eyes are sunken and lacking their usual spark and mischievous glint. "I don't know what you are talking about" Villanelle replies in a nonchalant tone and shrugs her shoulders, her face showing an exaggerated shrug. Lara turns onto her back and looks up at Konstantin who isn't shocked to she her half naked top exposed as she reaches across to the bedside table and checks the time on her phone. 6:15am. An ungodly hour for anyone, let alone him to be here, waking them up; considering sleep had only taken them mere hours ago after a long night of vodka, talking and sex. "Why are you still here Lara? Don't you have your own targets to be working on, hmm?" Konstantin asks and raises an eyebrow at the brunette. She simply shrugs her shoulders and says, "Oksana's targets are more exciting than mine" and pulls the covers back revealing the rest of her naked body as she climbs out of bed and walks to the kitchen. Villanelle watches and her eyes change, they are darker, predatory, Konstantin wishes he didn't see that look in her eyes. "Why are you here so early? Doesn't your daughter need her daddy? It worries me how much time you spend here and not with her" Villanelle says as she pulls the blanket off and Konstantin looks away as she walks over to the small dresser and pulls out a silk robe which she drapes over herself and another one, matching the dragon pattern on her own but in a deep red which stands out like blood against her own black and white one. Konstantin stays quite as she walks past and gives him a shrug and smile before meeting Lara in the kitchen where she is making two espressos. Villanelle gently drapes the silk robe over her lean shoulders and watches in appreciation as Lara pulls it on and covers herself. "I knew red was your colour" Villanelle says as she reaches her hands to Lara's hips and pulls her close to her and leans in kissing her passionately. Konstantin stands and claps his hands a few times startling the two women and they both look over at him with dark looks. "Enough! They want you back in Russia tomorrow Lara. If you are not there than you will be considered defective and I'm sure you know what will happen after that" His voice is hard, like he is reaching his breaking point. Lara picks up her coffee and drinks it slowly watching Konstantin as he walks closer to them, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a postcard and hands it to Villanelle saying "Do not mess this one up. Eve is looking for you and when she finds you, she will return the favour" he points to her heart and makes a gun shooting motion. Villanelle takes the postcard; her face shows no visible impact at the mention of Eve's name and she simply turns it over before placing it on the bench and picks up her coffee and drinks it in two gulps. "Tell your daughter I said hi. Maybe I can come and kidnap her again. She had so much fun last time" her voice is childish, and Konstantin rolls his eyes and lets out a dry laugh. "You won't ever see my daughter again Villanelle" with this he turns, gives Lara a stern look before leaving the apartment.

***
"I just want you to know, I'm not happy Mum hired you again" Kenny says as soon as Eve enters the doors and she is caught off guard by the comment. She looks at him, clutching his bike helmet with both hands and a concerned look on his face. "You should be in jail. Not working here like you're any different from her" Eve simply looks at him, a look of stunned shock on her face. She takes a few steps closer to him and he visibly recoils. "I'm nothing like her. What I did, I did because I though she was going to die. We need her alive to find the twelve" she says, her voice is hard, and Kenny watches her face as it changes from hard as stone to something softer. "I'm sorry, this is going to be hard. But we need each other weather we like it or not. So put your shitty feelings aside and do your job. Find that bitch so I can kill her myself" she turns on her heels and walks into the office leaving Kenny standing in a stupor. He watches her go and his mouth hangs open at her words.
"Um, hi Kenny" a voice sounds, and he turns to the lift and sees Elena standing there. Her hair is shorter, and she is dressed in grey slacks and a baby blue top; similar to what she was wearing the first time they had met. "Oh my god. Elena! You're the new girl" he says, and she smiles at him and walks towards him and gives him a quick hug which he reciprocates somewhat awkwardly, while still holding his helmet. "Carolyn called me last week. Told me bits and pieces. She thinks it might help Eve having familiar people around. Is she...is she still her?" Elena asks and Kenny turns to see Eve fussing over her desk and moving papers. "She's so lost" he says, and Elena reaches out and squeezes his hand saying "We'll bring her back. We have to" she says before taking a deep breath and walks in with Kenny trailing quietly behind her.
"Eve! Oh my god you're back" Elena says animatedly as she walks in and sees Eve look up and has to do a double take before she realizes who is standing in the middle of the office. "Jesus, Elena! What are you doing here?" she says as she embraces her and as she holds her old friend, she feels something in her chest. It's a hard thump and it causes a bubble to rise in her throat causing her to struggle to breath. She takes a soft gasp and her stomach drops as she feels her eyes begin to water, streams of tears come, and she feels her throat tighten as feelings upon feelings pour over her. Guilt, shame, happiness, terror, relief, love. All of them swimming inside her and she lets out a sob and feels Elena squeeze her before pulling back and says, "You fancy a drink?" and Eve lets out a small noise and looks back at her, eyes wet, cheeks stained with tears. "Yeah" she manages to say, and Elena leads her out of the office and looks back at Kenny and gives him a small smile. He nods at her and takes a deep breath before walking to his disk and boots up his PC.

***
"Are you going back to Russia?" Villanelle ask, her hand stops it's trail down Lara's body and she absentmindedly runs her finger tips over her stomach, feeling the lean muscles beneath contract at the contact. "No" she says and reaches down to cup Villanelle's cheek and strokes her cheek with her thumb. "What did he mean by 'you know what will happen after that'?" she asks and uses her best Konstantin stern voice to say the last part. Lara laughs and places her finger under Villanelle's chin, she leans down and kisses her softly before nudging her up closer to her and she comes up closer to Lara. "Raymond was my tutor. They felt like they needed a safeguard in case he ever failed or was killed" her voice is soft and she reaches towards Villanelle but she moves quicker and in a flash she is straddling her, her honey blonde hair falling around her face as one hand reaches forward and catches one of Lara's hands, her other hand clasping around her throat and she squeezes as Lara thrashes under her. The movement hits her right between the legs, and she can't hide the arousal there. Lara tries to reach villanelle's neck, but she is shorter, and her arm doesn't reach, so she tries to pry the long fingers from around her neck. "Please" she manages to say as her eyes begin to bulge and water at the pressure on her neck. "So, you were here to kill me this whole time? That's kind of rude, making me think you liked me. Making me think that you were like me" Villanelle's voice is hard, and her eyes and face give no emotion as she presses her thumb hard against Lara's throat and she can feel her muscles and windpipe against her hand. Lara tires to talk but she cannot make out words, water is dripping from her eyes and Villanelle watches, ignoring the scratching hand at her own. She grinds down against Lara as she desperately tries to release the pressure against her neck, but Villanelle doesn't let up. She quickly lets go off Lara's other hand and wraps it around her throat as well and continues to grind down against her stomach. She feels her stomach tighten and is shocked by how quickly she is coming. Lara's hands scratch up her arms, but she simply ignores the scratching and works herself harder against her. She hears Lara struggling and knows she is close, she wants to hold on, but her body is betraying her and as she pushes down with all her strength, she feels her release and lets out a load moan and her hands give way. Lara begins coughing hard but manages to push Villanelle off her and stumbles out of the bed and falls to the ground, her lungs filling with air as she reaches towards her chest as the oxygen fills her body. She coughs hard a few more times and turns over on her back and sees Villanelle standing over her. "Go back to Russia before I change my mind"