"Shut up, you tosser!" She yelled.

"Bloody Hell woman! What was that for!? This doesn't concern you!" Ron exclaimed.

"I don't care what you think! I wasn't going to let you insult my friend! Now get out before I hex you!" Ginny said in an unsettling calm voice while getting her wand.

Ron was speechless and quite afraid of what Ginny would do to him. He threw one last glance full of hatred toward both of his ex-friends and apparated away.

Once Ron was gone, Hermione, broke down once again and this time both Ginny and Harry held her until she fell asleep. Harry carried her to their guest bedroom and placed a blanket over her small frame.

THE NEXT DAY

Hermione barely left the guest room Harry and Ginny kindly prepared for her. She felt miserable. Today being Sunday, she thought that no one would object with her staying in the bedroom but as soon as noon chimed on the little clock on her bedside table, Ginny entered the room with a tray full of food. For a moment, Hermione thought it was Molly who brung her food but did not voice it as Ginny would be mortified to be compared to her mother.

------

Despite the Potter's attempts to make her feel better, Hermione did not leave the room for days on end, hoping that time would just stop, that all that had happened was just a horrible nightmare. Unfortunately, time kept flowing, and soon enough, everyone was aware of what had occurred between Hermione, Ron, and Lavender.

When Molly Weasley learned that her son had slept with another woman after Ginny explained to her the situation, she was furious. Arthur was disappointed in his son and the rest of the Weasley's siblings proceeded to shout at Ron, in the same fashion Ginny had. However, George also decided to cut him out of Weasley Wizard Wheezes for an indeterminate time. However, no one mentioned Hermione's pregnancy, they thought that she would tell them on her terms.

It was clear to everyone, Ron was in the wrong and Hermione needed her family by her side. Molly dotted on Hermione, she even wanted her to move to the Burrow, but Hermione kindly refused.

The more time passed, the more Hermione's belly grew. Despite the situation, she found herself in, Hermione was happy to have a child, who she discovered to be a girl. She no longer felt like an empty shell like she did at the start. She really enjoyed pregnancy. She read all the muggle and non-muggle books about pregnancy she could find. She also spent time at Shell cottage with Fleur, Bill, and Victoire. She found it very enriching to spend time with Fleur. With her, she could learn things you couldn't find in books when it comes to raising a child.

Over the month, Ron had tried to talk to Hermione, to earn her forgiveness. But she ignored him, refused to see him, the wound was still too fresh. The ache in her heart hurts more than the memory of Bellatrix's blade carving into her flesh.

-------

Ginny's position among the Holyhead Harpies allowed her to get free tickets for her and whomever she wanted for the upcoming Quidditch match. This Quidditch match is the event of the year! Bulgaria vs Ireland! Ginny got the tickets months in advance for everyone in her family. And this time, no Death Eaters would ruin the celebrations.

A ball was going to be held for Quidditch celebrities and their families, after the match.

Everyone was here, Bill, Fleur, George, Angelina, Percy, Audrey and Charlie! Molly and Arthur decided to let the young parents and eternal bachelor, much to Molly's dismay, have their fun and they would keep watch on their grandkids.

What no one expected though, was for Ron to show up. Yes, Ginny had given him a ticket when she first got hold of them, but no one thought he would dare show his face.