Here Come the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen

Sofia and Hugo gathered Axel, James, Amber, and Sofia's old friends Ruby and Jade at Enchancia Castle.

"We have important questions to ask you," said Hugo.

"Amber, Ruby, Jade, would you like to be my bridesmaids?" Sofia asked.

Amber, Ruby, and Jade smiled. "Yes!" they all cried happily.

"Axel, James, would you like to be my groomsmen?" asked Hugo.

"Anything for my baby bro," said Axel happily. He turned to a reluctant James, waiting for him to accept his little brother's kind offer.

Since Hugo was doing a nice thing for James, the only thing he could say was, "Yes, I'll be a groomsman."

"Great," said Sofia and Hugo.

"We have a lot to do; the wedding is this spring," said Hugo.

"We can all help," said Jade.

"Great," said Sofia. She, Hugo, Ruby, and Jade took a stroll around the garden together.

"Sofia, I seriously cannot believe you're getting married," said Jade.

"This is a big deal," added Ruby.

"It sure is," said Sofia. "I really want this wedding to be perfect for Hugo."

"It will be perfect, and it looks like you picked the right prince to marry," said Ruby with a smile. Hugo smiled and blushed.

"You're such a lucky girl, Sofia," said Jade. "Prince Hugo is definitely the right groom for you."

Sofia blushed as red as the rose.

"Thanks, girls, but it feels more like I'm the lucky one," said Hugo.

"I can't believe you're going to be a duchess," said Jade.

"Me neither, and it'll be hard for me to say goodbye to Enchancia after the wedding," sighed Sofia. "What if leaving Enchancia is the biggest mistake I'll ever make? It really won't be easy to move on."

"Don't be sad, Sofia," said Ruby. "You should be happy because you're getting married, and if you and Hugo are happy, so are we."

"Thanks," said Sofia and Hugo together.